Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Being Reviewed Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash3Ley

Registered
Hello! I just want to ask about my crafting on FG...Why I can't craft and other ppl can craft it with out lvlng.. My crafting on FA set almost max and FB as well.. I just want to know.. if my crafting is bug.. Thanks a lot..

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 47
You can not craft Palladium set at level 2 craft level

Level2-Mithril
Level3-Archridium
Level4-DreiFrame
Level5-Palladium
Level6-Demonite

Hi Mani... I know I can't craft it that one only I try if can or not.. But I'm asking for other people's crafting...Why they can craft FG demo with out lvlng there craft? and they say they do nothing about it when they check they can craft already...So I'm asking why they can craft?

Hi Mani... I know I can't craft it that one only I try if can or not.. But I'm asking for other people's crafting...Why they can craft FG demo with out lvlng there craft? and they say they do nothing about it when they check they can craft already...So I'm asking why they can craft?
you can just mention their name here so they can check

you can just mention their name here so they can check
alright can you check annecurtis(IGN) and other one I'm not sure what class he use to craft FG but I only know his (IGN)obito or rafael...Maybe there is a recquirements for that and what is the different in our craftng lvl that makes them craft FG with out lvlng it...
Thanks!

Ex pls let me handle this

This is not what for you opened thread, or at least you didnt mention it in 1st post.
Please in future be strict about what for you where opening thread.

Ty for reporting this to us we will check it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner