Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed HP IN TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyPOGI

Banned
Registered
Good day to the staff! I'm going straight to the point about my suggestion: MAKE THE HP IN TG 3x/4x/5x HIGHER. (and also increase the damage of guardians proportional to the increase in HP)

Because:
1. Having 30% above amps deals a very large damage. We can't see the WA/FS tank probably because the damage ratio in TG is really high making range classes take advantage of it. We don't really see the balance in TG since melee classes always get owned by range classes. You can notice that more than 60% of players in the server are Force Archers. Not all of them started as FA's. They probably had to switch on that class since it really gives benefit especially in TG. And also make a voting poll if they agree about this or not. Because many people aren't really satisfied with how the way TG works. Please make it an official-like TG so everyone will enjoy.

Last edited:
there is one simple reason as to why we wont increase ur hp in TG, simply because u will be hitting a visual cap that glitches dmg/hp displayed, this is not something we wish to do. and nope sadly FS and WA are not strong in TG, but thats how EP 8 was balanced when it was created by estsoft and thats what we're restricted by. FA has an edge in many cases nothing i can argue against there. but i'd personally rather play a class i like over the "best" class even tho FS/WA do shine other places in the game.

personally i'd say nothing we can do to balance TG so no its not possible and nothing can be done, but let cykros take a look at the suggestion and see what he says.

Now you know the reason why EGA did the class buff revamps, simply they only want to balance TG/everything that time. And for now it can be the possible solution because majority of us doesnt want AMP Downgrade ayt?

In a server where in terms of equips are equal,

It is a battle of Guns and Swords, LITERALLY.

Now you know the reason why EGA did the class buff revamps, simply they only want to balance TG/everything that time. And for now it can be the possible solution because majority of us doesnt want AMP Downgrade ayt?
Yeah lets not do that, i have been scolded more than enough for the buff revamps i didnt make on Ega also i am 100% sure that the admins wont do this sorry

Add HP maybe its good idea but add more DMG on guardian bad idea.. What happen to new player if u add more dmg?

+ Increase basic resist amp + crit dmg on bike ( 30% up to 50% or more)
+ Increase basic DEF + DMG on guardian ^.^

+ Increase basic resist amp + crit dmg on bike ( 30% up to 50% or more)
+ Increase basic DEF + DMG on guardian ^.^
And u just broke the gameplay balance outside tg, gotta put more into a solution than that :)

We will have a discussion with the staff about a way to adjust the TG

just increase overall defense for all classes and all will work fine.,

just increase overall defense for all classes and all will work fine.,
besides from the fact that it would screw up every Map and dungeon we have :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner