Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Instant skills, class and Battle modes tweak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
All the classes battle modes skills and battle modes attack skills where updated and balanced.
The aura skill was also updated. As you will see in the pictures below or directly in the game the battle modes were "improved" but the way the damage done by this skills is calculated was also changed so now they will not be so over powered.

The following skills were changed to be instant. This means they will have no cast time or cast animation. Also their values and colldown was adjusted. Check the bellow pictures for the details.

The following classes had the class formula tweaked to reduce the gap between them.
FA,WI,FS,BL
We will not give the details of the changes because every time we gave them players had problems understanding them. We will simply ask to continue playing this classes and give feedback in case you feel the class has a + or - handicap that should not have it compared with other class and we will adjust in the next updates.

The target of this update is to bring a new taste of how the players must use the characters and skills. More changes will come to the rest of the skills also (upgrade skills, magic skills and swords skills)

Battle Mode Stats Pictures
(Big thanks for the Images to Zeratul)
BL ATTACKS.jpg BL BM.jpg FA ATTACKS.jpg FA BM.jpg FB ATTACKS.jpg FB AURA.jpg FS ATTACKS.jpg FS AURA.jpg WA ATTACKS.jpg WA BM.jpg WI ATTACKS.jpg WI BM.jpg

The update is scheduled for 18:05 server time today (10.March.2017)
During this update all the character nations will be set to neutral.

Last edited:
Woa.. Nice.. Im exited to test this update.. Although the instant skills (buffs) are bit confusing..

Will give my best to send a feedback

Thanks!

Battle mode skill for FA BM2 - Fatal Shot has still LOW DAMAGE OUTPUT. Same as BL BM2 Battle mode skill - Crushing Blow. Well maybe it applies to all classes. But it would be better if we can make use of it.
Can u please adjust this skills accordingly.
thanks
And Please add additional slot for skills.

Last edited:
Read again this part
As you will see in the pictures below or directly in the game the battle modes were "improved" but the way the damage done by this skills is calculated was also changed so now they will not be so over powered.

How to get elemental enchant?

please revert to previous versions.
I know that changes may come hard for some of you but is time to move away from the bad ep.8 class and skills values.
Slowly we will adjust the skills effect/s to be close to the ep.17 ones where the characters will not be only about were you set your Attribute Points it will also be about how you will use your skills, when and int what order.

fs-mortal-bane-jpg.2615

you can come back it to -70% defence? that's mad lol and what you want? doing that lol when its lvl 1 before the update its at lvl 1 90%- defence when reach lvl 20 its -70% , totally mad it

Why AOSC become an unmovable skill? I dunno the logic.. AOSC is the same as Intense blade of BL before.. Anyway I havent tested the update yet.. =)

This is how the official servers have it right now,we could not implement the new instant system and keep the old values, also keep in mind that in the end all the skills will be updated and the class formulas also.
Another thing you must take in consideration is that the skills also have their formulas changed as you can see the values of the battle modes are bigger but the damage the player does in the end is not that OP as it was until now which is good since from a normal state character to one in battle made was a huge difference.

Lets think of another scenario, lets say in the future we will get update server files and we will use an update client with the skills all changed like they are now on official, will you not play the game until we would revert the skills to the state they were in ep8?

Lets be honest and admit that we need a change in the game system and this is one important step. Lets think from now how to adjust the other skills to work with the changes we have now ;)

Took only a quick peek but a few things : those aren't instant cast you simply reduced the cast times as much as you can which is good but not real "instant" like it's on the official where you can use those in combo and while moving :) (good job tho since it's the best thing you can do with the files you have so np).

No idea about what you mean with that "the way the damage done by this skills is calculated was also changed" since my damage calculator (updated with the new stats you gave to battle modes/skills) shows it's still the typical ep8 damage formula (np again tho since w/o rising force files i had no doubt you couldn't actually change the formula for real,even because as of now none still knows the exact formula xD)

All in all it looks like every class got a damage boost (no idea why you had to boost fa as well tho lol) since basically you increased the add.atk on all a/b skills (even the amp on some) as well as the atk/m.atk from bm themselves.Some shorts prolly need an adjustment while some looks fine.

About bl ye something is wrong with crushing blow,pve wise seems fine but pvp wise meh dealt 38 damage on fa with a critical hit wtf xD and also bm2 isn't giving any flee rate like it should so check it.Output difference is pretty noticeable,before my lil' bl with one bm left minisha with ~15% hp now i did it in ~80 secs gj :)

you only see the pictures guys, you didn't actually see the changes live...so try and compare it, and this update as it tittle says "Class and Battle modes tweaks" please understand and don't make nonsense feedback :p

in FS & another class same it.

Why the time very short ?
I think it is not good.
i susgest:
- Resist Down +25% (or +20%)
- Resist Knock Back +25% (or +20%)
- Resist Stun +25% (or +20%)
- MP use: not change
- Duration: 120s
- Cooldown Time: 60s
----------------------------------------------
in FA
skill AOS ? 20s only ?
You want ALL class FA quit game ?

Last edited:
BUGGED:
I am doing chao 6 then i got auto out of that chao.
Key of Chaos lv.6

I believe no one is happy regarding the Resist intention :D..
Hoping the team will reconsider taking the old one back or tweak the current one a little bit more..

Some need few fixes and the rest sounds fun to me..
It is very nice to see that we are moving forward! :rock:

fs-mortal-bane-jpg.2615

you can come back it to -70% defence? that's mad lol and what you want? doing that lol when its lvl 1 before the update its at lvl 1 90%- defence when reach lvl 20 its -70% , totally mad it

i feel not bad. but it is so hard for choose a best level for attack.

I believe no one is happy regarding the Resist intention :D..
Hoping the team will reconsider taking the old one back or tweak the current one a little bit more..

Some need few fixes and the rest sounds fun to me..
It is very nice to see that we are moving forward! :rock:

i agree with you. We need more time when buff resist & i susgest in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner