Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Instant skills, class and Battle modes tweak

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best test you can do with th
in FS & another class same it.

Why the time very short ?
I think it is not good.
i susgest:
- Resist Down +25% (or +20%)
- Resist Knock Back +25% (or +20%)
- Resist Stun +25% (or +20%)
- MP use: not change
- Duration: 120s
- Cooldown Time: 60s
----------------------------------------------
in FA
skill AOS ? 20s only ?
You want ALL class FA quit game ?

Please read first before you react like this ok..
-.-

They tweaked the skills and make some diff from official and ogn cabal.. quit? Official players are still playing.. They didnt quit ok coz they knew that this update will bring new gameplay in the game.

I see how ogn team trying hard for us to experience things far ahead from ep8 without official files..

If as you say FAs will quit.. I dont encourage them.. But if they want I wont stop them.. Theyre just afraid from leaving there comfort zones.

I know FA Is one of the best pve class for beginners.. And this update exploits this strong point. The good thing is you can now have a variety of classes to use In pve and pvp as well.

I think it is not good.
i susgest:
in FA
skill AOS ? 20s only ?
You think Only FA got a skill reduced it stats and duration?
please open your eyes, you're pointing out the bad things but you can't see the good one...

in FS & another class same it

skill AOS ? 20s only ?
FA

I think it is not good.
i susgest:
in FA
skill AOS ? 20s only ?
Dont complain about FA, he is the most OP here, and the only one who can complete AC solo.
We will continue to ballance the classes.

in FA
skill AOS ? 20s only ?

Duration was reduced so as the cooldown.. You can actually cast AOS twice in one extended BM ;) This gives FA more mobility.
Extended BM (Aura + BM) = 140+ sec
AOS CD = 120 sec​

Although the real downside was the -10% flee rate and 25% CRI lost which is sad but sounds more fair comparing with other classes.

As of now I'm liking the way this server is going, this update brings new spice on our server this skill/buff/BM Update is interesting specially for the class who are broken before the patch, i love this update but one thing still lacking the skills slots witch is being implemented now, and maybe someday lvl 20 skills will become the lowest cool down level, but for now I'm satisfied on what this update brings to us, i would like to thank the admins for the effort making this update and making it for a better experience to us players, Hope More Great Updates to come! More Power OGN!

Cabal(170311-1645-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

what about BL intuition is the effect still 100% and not visual in stats

After the first big changes they made. Regardless of what they do nobody is happy. This is just sad.

AOFC (WI) is totally useless now. You are right it has unmove in official servers but also more amp and PENETRATION.. Since you can't add penetration, could boost amp or add m.att if you want it unmovable.

^ This you didn't consider effectors stats which greatly affect shorts so some buffs are underpowered while some are slightly op meh ..
Aofc's self root should last 10 secs btw not the whole time (assuming you always wanna copy the official as much as possible) and while at it check also bl bm2 (not giving any flee) intu (which need a % adjustement and should last way more since it's a simple flee buff not a complete evasion one like the official one) and crushing blow weird damage on pvp

This server will never be balanced. We can get 37% amp on each part of the armor, however the game has the old system. Official servers may have quad amp items BUT THEY HAVE ADJUSTMENTS AND ALREADY PLANNED WHAT TO CHANGE IF EVER TRI/QUAD AMP ITEMS EXIST. OGN just disregarded that fact. There is only one, and only this one way to balance the server. Make the maximum amp 14%-17%. That is the only way to balance a server with older episode gameplay.

Admins will jsut ignore it anyway. So I'm pretty sure I wasted my precious 5 minutes commenting on this thread. Anyways, back to making thesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner