Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Item Option Adding improved, Zwei/Eins Frame Professional Crafting and Echant System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Item Options Adding system was updated to work for ALL weapons, body parts, bikes and boards.
This means that you will be able to use an fixed option scroll to any weapons, body parts, bikes and boards as long as the item type itself supports the fixed scroll option.
As you will see in the following example an MSA slot option will be added to a Reckoning weapon.

For the random option scroll we removed the chance to get 2Slot or 1 Slot Drop Rate Up.
The drop rate and option types of Option Scroll (Armor/Weapons/Bike) from the CA Level 1 were adjusted and improved.

Zwei Frame and Extreme Zwei Frame was added to the Professional Crafting system.
You can craft the Extreme Core (Zwei Frame) with the craft formular you can purchase from Chloe.
The required craft items needed for the Professional craft drop in Arcane Trace.
The Zwei Frame was also added in the destroy system meaning you can now exact Zwei Frame items for craft resources, cores and option scroll's.
  • 2017-02-23 16_19_02-CABAL.png
  • 2017-02-23 16_19_29-CABAL.png
  • 2017-02-23 16_20_27-CABAL.png

Enchant System (bind and unbind items) has been reworked and made much more simpler.
Check the full details here!
The item Enchanting can be done with 2 item types.
The Arcane Golem's Enchant Stone can drop only from the Arcane Golem of Rage from Arcane Trace map.
Minesta's Enchant Stone can be obtained from Enchant Stone Cube that has to be crafted.
The Enchant Stone Cube craft formula can be bought for 100.000 Alz from Chloe.
To craft the Enchant Stone Cube you will need Gem of Liberation (you can farm it at the mobs from Chaos Arena Lv.2 and Lv.3) and 7 pieces of Upgrade Core (Highest)
Each Enchant Stone Cube will give you a Random Minesta's Enchant Stone.
  • 3xsGr2O.png
  • 2017-02-24 14_15_26-CABAL.png
  • 2017-02-24 14_22_45-CABAL.png
  • 2017-02-24 14_23_48-CABAL.png

The Tempus and Tyrant craft formulars visual have been changed.
  • TempusandTyrant.png

Fixed a bug on the +15 effect for some Limitless items and improved the visuals on both Female and Male characters.

Platinum and Diamond boxes are now available to get in the redeem system.
You can get from this boxes the new wing costumes that were added to the game.
You can also buy the Premium Wings (wings with animations) from the web shop.

Important: If your client crashes on loading screen you might have corrupted client model files. Go to https://redemption.olympusgn.com/game/downloads and download the Client model files optional patch and extract it in your client.

Last edited:
can you show us a larger preview on the wings(pic or screenshot), 1 by 1 on each category? thanks. :)

please i need help when this new update finish my OGN it doesnt work it now,this the problem...please help me i already scan it to fix and still not working
upload_2017-2-26_5-34-35.png

I like this update to be honest specially the equal chances to unbind donator/non-donator, but 1 thing i don't like is that how expensive minesta echant craft is i mean 7 uchh for random options, i think in my opinion its better to have its own FC every option stone, coz i always get same option every time and 7uchh is no joke, but overall i like it but RIP wings 4k hahaha , hope more good updates to come! pw5 speed please :p

Hello Admins,

Regarding to new enchanting system, How are going to use our current ARCANE MINESTAS STONES? Since the new system requires ENCHANT STONES for binding/unbinding of equipments?

Can you make a conversion of the stones that the players still have? it is ok if it is random or less amount of enchant stones just to make this fair bcoz the new system enchant stone has specific part on which equipment can be used.

Hoping for your response on this matter. Thank you and happy gaming as always.

My game, sometime i got auto turn off with no reason.
i got it when i change from current to any map.
Now i dont know b3F i still got bug or it is fixed, but i did not see bug in my map b3F.

My game, sometime i got auto turn off with no reason.
i got it when i change from current to any map.
Now i dont know b3F i still got bug or it is fixed, but i did not see bug in my map b3F.

same goes for me i cant stay in game for 1 hour w/out crashing and mostly got when running in b3f,...this is mostly happen in windows 10 user don't worry they are trying to fix this issue :)

For those that had issued with the client (crashing on loading screen) after this update please start now the game Launcher and let it auto-update and after use once the SCAN button.
I made some drastically changes on the method the launcher downloads and extracts the files. There should be no more corrupted files ever.
Please reply if it worked or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
In today's hot-update we added the Eins frame items in the Professional Crafting and Destroy system also.
We have also fixed some bugs regarding the craft level 2 items.
There is no need of a new update post, all the details that are available for the Zwei Frame crafting system are the same on Eins expect that to craft 1 Extreme Core Pocket for Eins Frame will cost you a bit more then one for Zwei.

Cykros Can u add Shape cartridges lv4 in Ecoin shop ^^

Haha. I know it's hard to farm =) but it isnt right to make it available in EC shop.. I know you know reedeming = ec right =) the market will go down considerably..

Maybe make the SC drop in 3-5 pcs that could work =)

3-5 pcs is a lot. maybe 2 pcs is enough per drop. or just increase the drop rates of disk and SC :D

I think its good if he adds 127xSC = 150Ecoin or more, so the market wont down. You know many type of SC drop, not only one :cool:

i think it would be better if SC and Disc lvl 4 drop in dungeons like ft2 b3f and higher tier would be like the lvl 3 disc in eod but x3-5 per drop,.as you see how many enjoying this system its nice if the hunting spot would not be limited in normal maps only :) and you see no drops on normal mobs in AC just alz if SC and disk lvl 4 drop there it will be more fun to farm there

Do something about the old bind/unbind stones please i don't see why people should npc them now :| like it was said an exchange shop (even temporary) would be good so people can get something out of the old ones ... dunno something like 20 old stones = 1 new one and divide them per type so f.e :
20 old bind = 1 new bind (armor)
20 old bind = 1 new bind (gloves)
20 old unbind = 1 new unbind (weap)
etc etc etc (20/1 was just an example set the amount you prefer)
Also ye give each type it's own cube,just one cube for all won't work with all those types doubt anyone wanna try his luck crafting several cubes before getting the type of stone he's looking for meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner