Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Item property changes and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
This update is more as a preparation for the next big update that will include drop changes and new item crafting possibilities in the game. Also 2 new web modules are being made but for now we wont offer more details.

Lightning Elements are back to property Account bound status.
As mentioned before the possibility to trade them was temporary after we moved the end game items from temporary crafting to professional crafting. Now its time to put them back.

The quest elements are not Character Bound anymore, they are like all the other Elements (Account Bound)
This does not change the Elements you got until now from questing, they will keep the Character Bound property.

Equilibrium Items
Because Equilibrium are the end game items and they cannot be used in the website enchant system we did the following changes:
The Equilibrium Items will have from now the Account Bound Property.
The craft result will not be anymore Character Bound. This means that the Epaulets will also be only account bound from now.
This change does not affect the items crafted so far.
The online time reward will remain permanent.
The reward will be 1 eCoin for 120 minutes (2 hours)

Last edited:
Update is scheduled for 8-January-2018 17:00 server time.

The reward will be 2 eCoins for 120 minutes (2 hours)

did you really think enough about this point?
are you 100% sure that you want to implent this?
i vote for lowering it to 1 eCoin/120 minutes.

just my opinion :)

It was actually a typo mistake, ty for bringing it to my attention :D

Last edited:
nope not even briliant idea if you ask me,cuz now we need 1year to make some equib or pala set since you gonna bind the LE....what about for those who are not crafters ?

may i ask do equil part now account bind directly after craft? then how we crafter try to sell?

100% agree with Izabella. I was a bit dissapointed in the crafting update, but there was still possibility not to craft, now it's even worse...

Every equilibrium epaulet must be account bound, whether old or new.

Try to be on our shoes.

Last edited:
Like the first post states the items that were crafted until this update will not become Account bound because they already have the character bound or bound on equip property.

As for the ways to get equilibrium beside Professional crafting like I said, there will be more.

This update was pushed to stop trading that was killing the market. Cabal is all about the end game gear sadly and we need to make everyone work for it one way or another ;)

All I ask is patience now for the future updates which will come in the near future.

who buy my 12 pcs LE.. 3.5b i buy it again lol... who is it

So old equilibrium char bind items remained char bind? Meanwhile tradable equilibrium epaulets were changed to account binding? How the fuck is this fair? In this thread you said that change would not affect already crafted items.

I had tradable equilibrium epaulets due to unbinding them early. Not cool changing them to acc bind. Also not cool for letting us know about this change now. The only thing that stopped me from buying event equilibrium epaulet was that char binding option. If it was account bind I would have bought it.
Imo all these sudden changes are making this server worse and worse. Can't predict what's gonna change next and then just shit happens.

In last few months I just keep getting disappointed with how you run this private server. Thanks for giving me reasons to not donate anymore.

This update is more as a preparation for the next big update that will include drop changes and new item crafting possibilities in the game. Also 2 new web modules are being made but for now we wont offer more details.

Lightning Elements are back to property Account bound status.
As mentioned before the possibility to trade them was temporary after we moved the end game items from temporary crafting to professional crafting. Now its time to put them back.

The quest elements are not Character Bound anymore, they are like all the other Elements (Account Bound)
This does not change the Elements you got until now from questing, they will keep the Character Bound property.

Equilibrium Items
Because Equilibrium are the end game items and they cannot be used in the website enchant system we did the following changes:
The Equilibrium Items will have from now the Account Bound Property.
The craft result will not be anymore Character Bound. This means that the Epaulets will also be only account bound from now.
This change does not affect the items crafted so far.
The reward will be 1 eCoin for 120 minutes (2 hours)

The elements from daily quest still char bind.

The elements from daily quest still char bind.
Just relog and they will be account bound, its a visual bug (It was fixed already on a small client patch)

if it not affect equil that have been crafted so far,why my equil cannot be traded sir??
its still hv character binding item when equipped,and i am not yet equiping it...
error or something???
Cabal(180110-1546-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

I am not sure exactly what you are asking. When did you craft that, before or after the update?

i crafted it b4 LE bind update

but i already pm cykros before,and i got my answer now,
it is just temporary tho,it'll be tradeable after the next update

okay please try and ask other GMs or mods before you pm Cykros directly so he can focus on updates. We likely know the answer or will find out multiple answers at once.

already ask zeratul before,but since he kinda sure that i am crafting it AFTER the updates,so i prefer asking cykros,and in 5 mins,i already got my answer

fasn response by GM

awesome job!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner