Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused LaInes's Suggestions :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ines

Registered
Theese suggestion are going to be very minor and shouldn't be taken "serious". ಠ_ಠ

1. Saint's Forcecalibur

8kaDdXW.png

Credits to the current owner of Saint's Forcecalibur (iMonsteR)

We all know how bad the weapon actually is, I was thinking of either doing the two following things:
a) Change the stats a bit and add a bit more critical damage ( just a bit that is) or
b) Make the Saint's Forcecalibur event every day which would bring some unique twist to the server ( the weapon should of course only last for a day or whatever your decission may be )
I know everyone only wants it due to the buff but making b) option a thing would make things certantly interesting.

2. Lakeside 5 (Hidden Lakeside)

I personally have seen this part of lakeside and it looks wonderfull and it would be great if you people could make something happen out of it. Like add a boss or a few unique mobs , etc.

Credits to the owner of the video, I don't encourage anyone to go there with 3rd party software (hacks).

3. Ancient Dragon

When I first saw it I was like, oh my I need to kill it! and since it was hitting me very hard I though that the drops would be totally worth it... oh boy was I wrong. I had dropped 3 bundles of alzz and almost gave up on the game , I just wasted a lot of time killing it and than alzz? What I am trying to point out is that the dragon needs drops, such as Upgrade Cores (Highest), Slot Extender (Highest), Bikes, Boards, whatever you can come up with that won't be over-rewaring.

I am sure you're allready wqrking on the third suggestion. Anyways, I thank anyone who managed to read it this far, you did a good job getting so far \ (•◡•) /

I am very sorry for all the grammar mistakes I have made.

Last edited:
Thank you for making suggestion :)

1. Saint's Forcecalibur
We all know that the user used this mostly to cast a powerful buff that will boost the stat of a player(s). I personally don't see any issue on the stat of the weapon since its not that important (other weapons will always be good to use other than SFC). About the weekly rotation is something that we could talk about and if you guys really want it why not (It is something new to Cabal to have sfc everyday).

We could modify the number of mobs if its really really NEEDED. For the boss I dont think it will be something to be implemented in the future but you could still suggest other stuffs for that place.

3. Ancient Dragon
This is a special boss for redeeming (that is why only exp is the good thing about it :p).

Still its a very interesting suggestion and still open to other players to give their idea.
But always remember we will only implement something 1) if its really needed, 2) bugs to be fix 3) where our players happy and acceptable to be implemented!

Good luck :)

Thank you for making suggestion :)

1. Saint's Forcecalibur
We all know that the user used this mostly to cast a powerful buff that will boost the stat of a player(s). I personally don't see any issue on the stat of the weapon since its not that important (other weapons will always be good to use other than SFC). About the weekly rotation is something that we could talk about and if you guys really want it why not (It is something new to Cabal to have sfc everyday).

We could modify the number of mobs if its really really NEEDED. For the boss I dont think it will be something to be implemented in the future but you could still suggest other stuffs for that place.

3. Ancient Dragon
This is a special boss for redeeming (that is why only exp is the good thing about it :p).

Still its a very interesting suggestion and still open to other players to give their idea.
But always remember we will only implement something 1) if its really needed, 2) bugs to be fix 3) where our players happy and acceptable to be implemented!

Good luck :)
2 is actually not a bug, its something that wasn't implemented in the first place.

The Ancient Dragon can(!) have awesome drops, its just you werent lucky. All of those things you mentioned can be obtainable via killing the mob (except Boards), even pchh drops.

The SFC weapon buff surely wont happen, since we already have good weapons. Making it so good that it would worth to replace chaos/awakened/sellenia weapons is something that is not going to happen. It would break the balance which is already very fragile. Just think about it if any of the full-geared ppl would obtain it and not a newcomer. This way we would create a monster which will make you suffer if you are in the opposite nation.
I personally dont agree with the Daily SFC event.
One addition to the dragon thing is thats main purpose is the good EXP you get from it. This mob and Arcane Golem gives a huge boost to redeem. Other ways except these are by far not that good. Thats enough in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner