Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Latest Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahootz

Registered
To Owner & Developer (only)

Here's my feedback after the latest update.

The game became more harder compare to official game. will take you 2-3 hours to get 500 r.coins that's for rank 7 bracket only. imagine if you're on rank 9 or 10. next thing is the items you guys are offering on event the chaos set/weapons which is really overpriced. why overpriced? let me tell you, your reward is random on every redeem meaning there's no assurance you can get enough gold cap even if you reach the max redeem. That's really frustrating.

my suggestions is
* Split the premium service on 3 vote site, coz sometimes vote site no.1 is down
* add the r.coins with bigger amount/rate & poh in AT so we can farm and level up at the same time
* lower down the price of your chaos item
* remove uch and useless items on redeeming reward coz its disappointing when players redeem and recieves 1 uch and a black hat

this will be my last post

Please listen to others idea,one of your team mate is dragging your server down. See the result of your updates i know you're not happy too

best regards,
Kahootz

* add the r.coins with bigger amount/rate & POH level 3 (same rate if possible) in AT so we can farm and level up at the same time

added more info for numb people....

im glad Kahootz now feels the necessity to CHANGE.. i dont see it coming so sudden dude

Yep, still since Lakeside Revamped there haven't been that much players like before on that time.
& Personally the owners didn't like the system, but that's not how it works.
It's what the players do like, players and costumers in your server are your main priority on your server.

Here some things in MY OPINION, that could be changed/implemented.

And for that i have also some things to add which did work, even due some players are ignoring me.

*Make a ton of mobs on 1 spot to farm a lot of Redeem coins at once, like we had in Fort Ruina before.
20~50 Minotaurus dropping Redeem coins.

*Bring back Event bosses, players do LIKE events a lot.

*Bring back Lakeside revamped like Redeem channel, but dropping Costumes, Perfect cores, safeguards and more special items which makes people farm more there.

*Put in fight-able bosses and mobs in Redeem channel where it's focused on NON-DONORs to farm better.

*Make new episodes updates, so the updates and items are not limited to an amount, observe other servers to bring back more ideas and don't be a owner like you want everything to go your own way (no offense ofcourse)

*Ecoins instead of Vcoins for Voting, Vcoins you can create like ''T-Points'' for being online and this is another way to let people being online.

*Be more open-minded and listen to how players are feeling.

You can correct me on this suggestion and adjust them.

Yep, still since Lakeside Revamped there haven't been that much players like before on that time.
& Personally the owners didn't like the system, but that's not how it works.
It's what the players do like, players and costumers in your server are your main priority on your server.

Here some things in MY OPINION, that could be changed/implemented.

And for that i have also some things to add which did work, even due some players are ignoring me.

*Make a ton of mobs on 1 spot to farm a lot of Redeem coins at once, like we had in Fort Ruina before.
20~50 Minotaurus dropping Redeem coins.

*Bring back Event bosses, players do LIKE events a lot.

*Bring back Lakeside revamped like Redeem channel, but dropping Costumes, Perfect cores, safeguards and more special items which makes people farm more there.

*Put in fight-able bosses and mobs in Redeem channel where it's focused on NON-DONORs to farm better.

*Make new episodes updates, so the updates and items are not limited to an amount, observe other servers to bring back more ideas and don't be a owner like you want everything to go your own way (no offense ofcourse)

*Ecoins instead of Vcoins for Voting, Vcoins you can create like ''T-Points'' for being online and this is another way to let people being online.

*Be more open-minded and listen to how players are feeling.

You can correct me on this suggestion and adjust them.

no offense but you are 1 of the guys that are against easy levelling, easy items, easy gameplay and like "oh thats unbalance, people has nothing to do if all that easy blah blah" :)

welcome to the "Time to Change Bandwagon" dude

no offense but you are 1 of the guys that are against easy levelling, easy items, easy gameplay and like "oh thats unbalance, people has nothing to do if all that easy blah blah" :)

welcome to the "Time to Change Bandwagon" dude
I'm not against it at all, well maybe xD, sometimes it's just that if something gets to easy people ALSO get bored as it is to difficult :p

I am sure we will never be able to please all the players but we will try, some of you will always say its to easy and some will say its to hard, working with people is the most difficult thing to do but we will do our best to find a middle way to peace everyone.
Mean wile a little support from you players in bringing new ones and advertising our server would do very much.
We will do our part, you do yours ;)

wont advertise this kind of gameplay... not until your team made a good update. I dont want them to feel bad finding out that the server is not offering good gameplay to players. am not alone everyone feel the same am 100% sure of that.

wont advertise this kind of gameplay... not until your team made a good update. I dont want them to feel bad finding out that the server is not offering good gameplay to players. am not alone everyone feel the same am 100% sure of that.
finally, Kahootz just made a fantastic point of view!!

From your suggestion the vote system change will be announced here http://forum.olympusgn.com/threads/voting.564/
when its done and the Chaos items prices will stay as they are because we want to have the best set hard to get (even if you are a donator or not)
All the others will be implemented in today's update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner