Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Locked weakened relic weapons *IMPORTANT*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybolty

Dragon lord
Contributor
Registered
Hello OGN

In the next update we will be changing how the relic weapons will be acquired, as of now you get them to +15 then you have to relog or drop it on the floor to get the actual weapon, we have reasons to believe that this could be causing issues

So how will they be unlocked now?
The weakened weapons will be used in a recipe to unlock the weapon so it can be used - more information on this will be revealed in the update post

How does this affect you?
You will have until October 1st to unlock any current "locked" weapons, after that all locked/weakened weapons will be removed

IMPORTANT
This does not have any affect on relic weapons which have already been "opened"

Last edited:
Hello OGN

In the next update we will be changing how the relic weapons will be acquired, as of now you get them to +15 then you have to relog or drop it on the floor to get the actual weapon, we have reasons to believe that this could be causing issues with the channel crashes.

So how will they be unlocked now?
All the current LOCKED relic weapons will be turned into a crafting item which will then be used a part of a recipe to unlock the weapon.

How does this affect you?
All current LOCKED relic weapons will be changed into the crafting item and this applied to ALL LOCKED ones, if you have upgraded it to try and open it and it is not yet complete, for example if it is not upgraded and is +0 or upgraded to +6 or +13 for example, then you have a choice, the choices are.
  • Do not upgrade it and wait for the update so that you don't waste cores upgrading your weapon which you can't get to +15
  • Upgrade it to +15 and follow the usual process of relogging or dropping it and picking it back up before the update
IMPORTANT
If you do happen to upgrade the weapon but not get it to +15 by the update then unfortunately all the things you put into upgrading it will be lost
This does not have any affect on relic weapons which have already been "opened"
great, just yesterday i used alot of alz to "open" 2 relic weapons, that's such great news for me !

I did not open my relic weapon so I don't have a problems after the updated right

hmmn... its been 3 months since relic weapons are here and we dont experienced these crashes.. but since admins edits the tempus rings then here comes the crashes

Original post updated with new information and the old information which is no longer valid was removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner