Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Looking for information

masterayman

Registered
Hello everyone I m looking for information about what exactly I do in the game since its my first time ever to play in this new server so I will just ask what I need to know and I hope anyone will kindly answer me notice that I have checked the new players guide and it wasn't so much of help to me my personal onion I hope the thread writers and all ppl helped making it don't be mad from me and thank you for making it anyway so

1:what class to start with since I don't know which class will fit best for farming here as a start
2:where to start farming and what should I look for to farm in the places you will mention it later
3:what is the redeem system is all about since I don't understand anything from it if you don't mind telling me
4:a fast review about what you do in the game

Well that's all in my mind for the moment and I would like to thank everyone who helped and took some of his time to read this thread also I would like to apologize for anything bad I said for anyone since that wasn't my intention to any of you and in the end I want to let you guys notice 1 thing which is that I think if anyone new for the server checked this thread will find it useful and also helpful for them so its not just for me its for all coming players who doesn't know anything about the server.

Have a nice day everyone. ^_^

For non-donator:
1. FS and FA
2. Join Nation ( nid vote to get Ecoin). Best place at Arcane and Nostalgia Forest. Kill monster and pick up all item then sell to NPC. With Alz u can buy some good item for ur class.
3. Redeem give you more black cap to exchange Chaos item, and cCash. But now only nid cCash, coz u can craft chaos item.
4. IDK :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: only PK PK and PK :tmi:

Thanks MaiTrang for sharing this information with me and for your time but I want to know does the starting gaer can make you farm in the aracne trace or the forest and if it don't which the minimum stats I need to be able to farm there also if you kindly tell me any starting dungeon I can try for good drops that if there is any possible one for starting gear I hope more ppl can share more information have a nice day all

Thanks MaiTrang for sharing this information with me and for your time but I want to know does the starting gaer can make you farm in the aracne trace or the forest and if it don't which the minimum stats I need to be able to farm there also if you kindly tell me any starting dungeon I can try for good drops that if there is any possible one for starting gear I hope more ppl can share more information have a nice day all
We are currently working on the starter gear to improve it a bit for the beginners to have a easier time starting in our server so you might have to wait for us to finish that.

I suggest you to the dungeons that drop force core and upgrade core highest, those are pretty pricey in the AH which can give you alz quickly.

Newbie cant farm uchh or fchh. U must farm alz 1st then buy some good items ( at least 31+ amp, more cdi in helm and more cdi in wep ). (Btw, lvl up ur honor rank to use bracelet or earring)
Trust me..i started in this server with 0 Alz...and now i got full chaos set, max redeem and beasty in PK...If u dont donate, u nid farm alz. With Alz u can do anything u want

Newbies can easily farm upgrade cores and force core highest from Illusion Castle Underworld or Altar of Siena B1F. ;)

best place for farm uchh and fchh is DX, Noctis. But nid more dmg to clear faster. IC1 and S1 spend more times

best place for farm uchh and fchh is DX, Noctis. But nid more dmg to clear faster. IC1 and S1 spend more times
It doesn't matter how long it takes as you are newbie you focus on getting alz.
Even in the amount of time you can get some uchh, it is a lot for a newbie ;) But indeed in the amount of time you would rather do DX's.

yah i know..however, u dont understand my guide. 1st time we nid farm alz in Nostalgia or Porta or Arcane to buy some good items ( 31+ amp or more, good wep or find some good items in farming...etc). Time spend for hunt uchh and fchh in IC1 and S1 is not good than farm alz

yah i know..however, u dont understand my guide. 1st time we nid farm alz in Nostalgia or Porta or Arcane to buy some good items ( 31+ amp or more, good wep or find some good items in farming...etc). Time spend for hunt uchh and fchh in IC1 and S1 is not good than farm alz
I think you don't get what the meaning is of farming cores from those dungeons, the amount of price of the cores is easily to get by selling them for a decent price of 10kk+ with this you can easily buy items which are equal in the defense amount of starter gear.

But as said, this will be useless as we already have plans to give newbies better starter gear. ;)

I know how to earn more alz in this server...@Noctis
btw...good news for newbie coz we will have a good starter gear
happy gaming
long live OGN :h:

Well thanks a lot for your help with everything but today while I was playing I tested my gear and I can't do anything in porta or arcane or NF so I must find a quick way to earn alz which is farming something that always ppl will buy with good price so I will farm dungeons but what I want to know the gear since I have aramid what is the next better gear from it that I can buy also about the enchance rates till what + Rican reach with no problem also since I made FA I guess I will have to make FS for better farming and maybe buy the equips for another class so it can be ready or what do you think guys also about the redeem ppl told me its for chaos which you should exchange it from black caps which you get from redeeming but I checked event girl and there was nothing As a matter of fact all I found was tap for more upgrades which idk what is the reason for them and another tap for changing caps i guess iI'm not sure so I hope someone will give me more advice thanks again guys

Well thanks a lot for your help with everything but today while I was playing I tested my gear and I can't do anything in porta or arcane or NF so I must find a quick way to earn alz which is farming something that always ppl will buy with good price so I will farm dungeons but what I want to know the gear since I have aramid what is the next better gear from it that I can buy also about the enchance rates till what + Rican reach with no problem also since I made FA I guess I will have to make FS for better farming and maybe buy the equips for another class so it can be ready or what do you think guys also about the redeem ppl told me its for chaos which you should exchange it from black caps which you get from redeeming but I checked event girl and there was nothing As a matter of fact all I found was tap for more upgrades which idk what is the reason for them and another tap for changing caps i guess iI'm not sure so I hope someone will give me more advice thanks again guys
We've updated the starter gear, you can check once you created a new character ;)
And you can find newest gear of this server in Fort Ruina.

Really that's wonderful thank you noc for letting me know I will check it once I'm in the game

Can you guys tell me what is the use from the craft merchant in the website and also how do you get that chaos set since I don't understand anything from what ppl say sorry I know I m asking for so much of you guys but that's what newbie meansXD so thanks again for your help guys

Can you guys tell me what is the use from the craft merchant in the website and also how do you get that chaos set since I don't understand anything from what ppl say sorry I know I m asking for so much of you guys but that's what newbie meansXD so thanks again for your help guys
we have an unbind system that allows u to unbind an item that u have equipped on ur character, the main purpose of these functions are to unbind an item u just used a slot extender on to extend the items further with more slots, however if the process fails ur equipment will be destroyed unless u have bought 1 of the master craftsmen options on the website.

getting chaos set might be a little far out in the future for you, lets start of easy by working a bit on ur character itself get some gear beyond the 1 week starter gear start farming cores and limitless/arch gear and make that your replacement so that u arent left with no gear after 1 week
but chaos can be obtained in many ways, however u can almost be certain that u need to be able to do Abandoned City Dungeon as u need to extract chaos equipment to get material and astral cores from extracting them which u need to craft the perfect chaos gear u can craft at the npc's in fort ruina. however u can be lucky and obtain that perfect chaos gear from the dungeon itself but the chances are slim.

First of all I would like to thank you for your great help and about the AC dungeon well if you know about the minimum stats I need to do it or at least the main stats it will help a lot also about the materials since you get it from extracting another chaos pieces then you need to drop it from there but since as you said it slim chance then it will take many tries unless it drops at least 1 or 2 pieces from the last box that will be pretty fine to me I love farming as long as I can farm the only thing I don't like is not being able to farm but also about the new starter gear can you tell me any dungeon I keep doing it to farm something valuable so it get me good price so I can buy the better set also what is your recommendations about making a farming class and then buying the gear weaps etc for another main class and also if you kindley tell me which will be better classes for new play since I'm pretty new for the game itself I didn't play since like 4 years it will make big help to me in the end I want to thank everyone who helped me and shared any information they know about the game to me and I m sorry for asking so much from you guys have a nice day everyone

where should i spend most of my alz? i farm most of the time to have alz what items should i buy first accessories, armors, weapons?
where to get those items with additional option on it? like those +7 . . +10 slotted accessories and those 3 slotted gears.
can you expand slots on limitless items? how to add option on slotted limitless gears?
i wanna go self find coz i dont go pvp most of the time i wanna spend most of it hunting and what good items to hunt. but the question is where to start im new here at your server. thanks in advance for any suggestions and help.

Best to start in my opinion Porta Inferno, Arcane Trace, Nostalgia Forest, those maps are dropping items which are 500k~1.5m ea to sell, you can easily make alz from the entries and several diff items that are dropping from there. metal

The accessiores are available on the Item Shop on the website, and you can expand Limitless slots with Slot Extenders Highest, and granting options to the slot you have to do at core alchemist > option adding in slot.

After 7 days of playing I feel like going nowhere lolz no offense I think this server is good. Maybe it's just me getting lazy or bored, I spend lots of time farming, hunting ,grinding levels but can someone please give a good guide how to find better loots for gears items like what maps or mobs to hunt what items drops to take what better gear to wear other than chaos coz I know I'm far far away to get a taste on those chaos items, so at least maybe a better set coz my starter gears already expires hope someone make a full guide thank you in advance hope this isn't too much to ask.

Official Partner