Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused magitech weapon costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

CARAMEL

Registered
suggesting to make magitech costume to be a wrappable. i bought this costume on other account and now i can't send it to my main account because the costume is "cannot be wrapped" i wasn't aware of the costume is cannot be wrapped because i thought all the costumes is wrappable. i've spent 1300 ecoin for this . hoping that this will be changed because i really love this costume. THANK YOU

-DOGSTORM

Attachments

• Untitled5123a2.png
    Untitled5123a2.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 53
Do you know having Multiple account is banable..
theres many reason why we wont allow having Multiple account this is one of those.. so sorry no..

i'm fully aware of having multiple accounts isn't allowed. but i only have 2

Having more than 1 account and not getting ban, then i will have reason to get another account. Looking forward the outcome you having...=))

1. Multiple accounts and multi-client:
    1. Usage of multiple accounts to gain benefits on 1 or more "main" account(s) is strictly prohibited
      • Having more accounts just to play from them is allowed as long as you dont break rule 7 paragraph 1.
    2. Usage of multiple clients at the same time is strictly prohibited
      • Punishment: Permanent ban to all the accounts of the user

Im stating again our server rule no. 7

Having 2 accounts is considered multiple and the fact that you want to take advantage in your another account is breaking our rule 7.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner