Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Make a update buff for BL and WI

Status
Not open for further replies.

TashaGodSpell

Registered
its still the same when i last play this server in order for a BL to win against fs and fb you still need to use full resist build..its almost no chance of winning against fb and fs if bl using eof same with doing pvp while FS and FB using eog in pvp and at the same time your BL is also using eog almost no chance of winning same with WI..last time i do war seeing FB's HP at lobby (without using BM1) is almost equal to BL..damn

its still the same when i last play this server in order for a BL to win against fs and fb you still need to use full resist build..its almost no chance of winning against fb and fs if bl using eof same with doing pvp while FS and FB using eog in pvp and at the same time your BL is also using eog almost no chance of winning same with WI..last time i do war seeing FB's HP at lobby (without using BM1) is almost equal to BL..damn
BL/WI uses Martial (low) and FB/FA uses Battle (medium) defense armor class, and there is a good explaination for that.
BL has increased Defense Rate, and WI has Blink, there must be a difference between them in pvp 1v1 (combo).
We will check how big the leap between them is, and will do some adjustments if required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner