Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Being Implemented Make Warrior & FS great again, or at least now.

Spartano

Contributor
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Hello, i was thinking to make this post long time ago so, thinking about those forgotten classes, or just , the ones most ppl just dont want to play here, due of slowlyness or whatever, my idea is changing few values or adding some stuff, ( NOTHING CRAZY ) and imo is a fair request, i think only 3 or 4 ppl ppl play Warrior here ( almost maxed at least ) and another char is not so sexy is the FS, i play both and i think both can be little bit more "Atractive" if we change few things, and if u think i forgot something just let me know.

We all know if we pick those classes is just bcuz we like to fight / pvp and going war, for faming dungeon its a complete crap and thats the truth.

1) Warrior.

unknown.png

- Cats Recovery: complete useless buff for pvp and pve, so if u are a warrior and u use this is just for, "meeh, dont have another one", AND my idea is increase little bit the HP restore, like 2.4k or 2k 1 sec heal and reduce duration 43 SEC to 20 sec, lets be honest, Warrior is know for their survability and this buff IS A MUST.

unknown.png

- Bear's Vitality: probably the only def buff worth to use, but still, is a buff with a bug ( fully buffed with FA / WI hp buff ) no giving the 100% of 12k HP, Due the Warrior doesnt have ay Shield Buff, and practically rely of the HP amount for survive in waves or dungeon, should be better reducing the amount of hp from 12k HP to 8k and add 2k DEF, and of course reducing time from 86 sec to 60 sec.

unknown.png

- Charge Skill, this skill had certain amount of amp in it, need to have it again WHY?, bcuz warrior is pvp class, if the only good thing, warrior had, was the dps combo, and adding lets say, 20% sword amp is not asking the imposible, CHARGE SKILL is an EXPERT skill so i dont know why the amp was removed in the 1st place, and need to have more stun in it, being the slow class in the Nevareth, and ppl running and healing every sec, need to have a better way to slow them down a bit. SO 20% amp in the skill + 80 % stun ( at least 2 sec duration ) PUM fair request.

And thats it for this class, my idea is making the survivability sexier here.

2) Force Shielder.

unknown.png

- Reflex Shield, Reflex S, is a defensive buff, but i think the stats this buff have, its a complete crap, this buff need to have instead of HP STEAL + Evasion is 10% SSA + 10% CDI, lets be honest, Force Shielder rely in crits so, not having good dps combo, why u do need hp absord ?. so, replace 10% HP STEAL + 10% Evasion for 10% SSA and 10% CDI Inc, not a unfair request.

unknown.png

- Flying shield, nothing wrong with this skill just, well, the MagicFS is dead a long time now, so having this good skill dying with Magic types its a complete waste, so i think this skill need to be Sword Type instead a Magic type

And thats all guys, i think my request is not crazy or abusive, if u have any more ideas rewarding this post, pm me, or just reply.

Agree on 2.4HP per 2sec but the duration is also halved 21sec
Cats Recovery

For Bears Vitality.
adding Def is kinda out of its Play style.
would suggest add also
a 1.2k per 2 sec HP heal

Agree on 2.4HP per 2sec but the duration is also halved 21sec
Cats Recovery

For Bears Vitality.
adding Def is kinda out of its Play style.
would suggest add also
a 1.2k per 2 sec HP heal
Kinda, but just thinking, bcuz is Wa has no shield buff, but adding hp restore in Bears Vit. not bad idea at all.

For FS Reflex Shield Buff

Hp Steal is useless as u said..

should be a defensive stat too that would make Reflex Shield stronger..

should add Def rate instead of HP steal..

Def rate
evasion
Shield Absorb

and note about FS buff Crushing blade its now safe to make it a passive buff.. reason to avoid hackers to make it an AOE buff..

Yeah, i thought about it,, i tried many others servers, and in most sv's reflex shield also give amp or dmg, evasion when u ady have dmg absorb is a waste imo, but ye, trying to find perfect stats. or in the last case, add RSA and RCD like 50% to make it tankier in that buff, not bad idea also.

Yeah, i thought about it,, i tried many others servers, and in most sv's reflex shield also give amp or dmg, evasion when u ady have dmg absorb is a waste imo, but ye, trying to find perfect stats. or in the last case, add RSA and RCD like 50% to make it tankier in that buff, not bad idea also.
adding RSA/RCD is just none sense.. u see, ull get shield but the effect of rsa/rcd will be lost if the shield dissipates..

rsa/rcd affects incoming damage. not absorbed ones.

adding RSA/RCD is just none sense.. u see, ull get shield but the effect of rsa/rcd will be lost if the shield dissipates..

rsa/rcd affects incoming damage. not absorbed ones.
Thats why i said, 10 SSA 10 CDI, FB shield has cdi for example.

Hello, i was thinking to make this post long time ago so, thinking about those forgotten classes, or just , the ones most ppl just dont want to play here, due of slowlyness or whatever, my idea is changing few values or adding some stuff, ( NOTHING CRAZY ) and imo is a fair request, i think only 3 or 4 ppl ppl play Warrior here ( almost maxed at least ) and another char is not so sexy is the FS, i play both and i think both can be little bit more "Atractive" if we change few things, and if u think i forgot something just let me know.

We all know if we pick those classes is just bcuz we like to fight / pvp and going war, for faming dungeon its a complete crap and thats the truth.

1) Warrior.

unknown.png

- Cats Recovery: complete useless buff for pvp and pve, so if u are a warrior and u use this is just for, "meeh, dont have another one", AND my idea is increase little bit the HP restore, like 2.4k or 2k 1 sec heal and reduce duration 43 SEC to 20 sec, lets be honest, Warrior is know for their survability and this buff IS A MUST.

unknown.png

- Bear's Vitality: probably the only def buff worth to use, but still, is a buff with a bug ( fully buffed with FA / WI hp buff ) no giving the 100% of 12k HP, Due the Warrior doesnt have ay Shield Buff, and practically rely of the HP amount for survive in waves or dungeon, should be better reducing the amount of hp from 12k HP to 8k and add 2k DEF, and of course reducing time from 86 sec to 60 sec.

unknown.png

- Charge Skill, this skill had certain amount of amp in it, need to have it again WHY?, bcuz warrior is pvp class, if the only good thing, warrior had, was the dps combo, and adding lets say, 20% sword amp is not asking the imposible, CHARGE SKILL is an EXPERT skill so i dont know why the amp was removed in the 1st place, and need to have more stun in it, being the slow class in the Nevareth, and ppl running and healing every sec, need to have a better way to slow them down a bit. SO 20% amp in the skill + 80 % stun ( at least 2 sec duration ) PUM fair request.

And thats it for this class, my idea is making the survivability sexier here.

2) Force Shielder.

unknown.png

- Reflex Shield, Reflex S, is a defensive buff, but i think the stats this buff have, its a complete crap, this buff need to have instead of HP STEAL + Evasion is 10% SSA + 10% CDI, lets be honest, Force Shielder rely in crits so, not having good dps combo, why u do need hp absord ?. so, replace 10% HP STEAL + 10% Evasion for 10% SSA and 10% CDI Inc, not a unfair request.

unknown.png

- Flying shield, nothing wrong with this skill just, well, the MagicFS is dead a long time now, so having this good skill dying with Magic types its a complete waste, so i think this skill need to be Sword Type instead a Magic type

And thats all guys, i think my request is not crazy or abusive, if u have any more ideas rewarding this post, pm me, or just reply.

I agree with you! ^^

Official Partner