Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Not a bug MCR pet option gone and pet back to lvl 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

jovan mer cado

Registered
Please use the format below and make sure you include the required information.

Required Information:
  • Date - around 1.5 years ago to 2 years.
  • Description - I'm an old player since a month or weeks of the server was released but I'm on a vacation so that I didn't played it again and I cam as of this time and my pet's mcr is gone and it's lvl is 0 (it is the pet I equipped since I haven't playing OGN) and the pet that I am haven't equipped is RCR pet which a pet that doesn't change. My MCR pet is gone maybe because the MCR pet now was change and it has a random give of 1-2 MCR per option.
  • Screenshot/Video-
    1.png
Format (Complete the form below):
  • Character - xDELETED
  • Date - August 15, 2015
  • Description - I'm an old player since a month or weeks of the server was released but I'm on a vacation so that I didn't played it again and I cam as of this time and my pet's mcr is gone and it's lvl is 0 (it is the pet I equipped since I haven't playing OGN) and the pet that I am haven't equipped is RCR pet which a pet that doesn't change. My MCR pet is gone maybe because the MCR pet now was change and it has a random give of 1-2 MCR per option.
  • Screenshot/Video -
    2.png

Failing to follow the format will result in your report being instantly ignored and deleted!

Good day

If you are claiming that you have what you are telling us it will still be in your inventory

When we have the update boosted stats..
Old pets still old pets
Theres no harm done.

Old pets cant have boosted value as you saying that is the reason.

There are 3 reasons why you dont have it

1st someone hacked you
2nd you already sold it
3rd is that you never got it

Answer:
1st . if someone hacked me, why only mcr pet? i have many costly things than mcr pet in my account
2nd. If I sold it, why at the time I opened my character and why it equipped a pet of lvl 1 instead of lvl 10 perfect RCR pet
3rd. If i never got it , why I have equipped lvl 1 pet instead of RCR pet , as what #2 answer.

don't know, sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner