Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused mergaheph's ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTM87

Registered
Is it possible to increase the drop rate mergaheph's ring? I did probably 50 dungeons a few characters and still nothing ... on the EU Cabal drop one item much faster to me than it did here ... after Tempus ring is unique, what it would cost 2,000 eCoins ...

Personally, Acquiring the 3 rare rings is a challenge for me, and I like challenges. So to put it bluntly, I don't want it to get raised, because it's one of the few challenges the server has (besides Palla Set. Sennil, and etc.)

I do not know, for me, the challenge is equal to fight for TG, and do not drop the ring. So drop runes eg INT is also reaching for you ?? Full Palladium is set to achieve, because you have a little record, to get the right amount of Uniques Materials.

Maybe because I'm a player of the official server so the ring hunting challenged rubbed off on me.

2 runs/day for daily quest of merga is a failsafe procedure to surely get merga ring in 0-10days.

This all ends here. The drop rate of the rings was increased before and it will be too much for our server to boost it again. The update will be found here

We are not pushing our players to get their luck on dropping it but as an alternative, you can do the daily quest from Keller NPC.

Sorry but this is
REJECTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner