Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Mission War channel Merge and changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Without further introduction here is what we changed in Mission War

1. Removed the Low tier war
  2. Game play in Mission War changed. In the beginning of the mission war each guardian will have a barrier linked to him self to prevent the players from progresing unless they capture the point. This way both nation will be able to score and progress through the Mission War accomplishing the normal "checkpoints" then proceed to the "Let it War" PvP
  3. Until Sunday the Competitive Mission War ranking rewards will be reviewed and updated since now we will have just one Mission War channel
  4. Autoteambalancer is being developed to prevent nation changing that will unbalance the teams.

==========================================================
21 January 2021 mini patch
==========================================================
  1. Changed the War schedule to better suit the 3 major regions of the world
    1. unknown (1).png

2. War duration increased to 45 minutes from 35 minutes.
  3. Daily quest "Capella Operation Directive" and "Procyon Operation Directive" from Mission War requirement reduced to only 6 Legacy Guardian (S) and Legacy 8 Guardian (M)
  4. "Reduced" the "Merit Mastery" quest requirements to 12 x Legacy Guardian (M)
  5. Increased reward from "Mission War Cube (High)"
  6. Increased reward from "Capella Operation Directive" and "Procyon Operation Directive"
  7. Legacy Guardian (L) power boosted. This is one of the hot spots of the map so having a challenge in that spot is what we desire.
  8. Warp Tower, build time decreased and stats improved.
ENJOY!

So if you are a beginner, a medium player or a high end player, we are waiting you now in Mission War to enjoy it, make score, then make even more score in PvP ( if you can handle it :D )

Last edited:
You are the best :clap: , anyway hows the "Auto team balance" works ? Cykros

anyway hows the "Auto team balance" works ? @Cykros
It is in develop mode, once we release it we will explain how it work,
Point of this is to reduce long WL on one nation side,meaning all who join mission war will,be able to enter, or as many as possible.

Very promising!

Auto Balance seems NICEEE. Once that is implemented I will pbbly start joining war, untl then, keepfarming

Im on WL and do not entered qwkwk

guessss what.. got money wasted again!! what's wrong gm? low player dserve to be happy !! duh

i think low bracket still have more ppl playing thr & u guys removed without any warning, so funny :)

its like u dissapointed low bracket player choice..

there should not be low bracket player choice, we dont have slow level up , so there is no reason to have low bracket.
only thing why low bracket exist on official Cabal is that they have very low level up ,
on our server you can get 190 in 1 or 2 days demonite set, with help of some old friends also prty fast,
what you need on mission war as beginer on this server , or as weak player is reward mail,it means current 4k score
which is easy to get. and we might make it easier.
Anything else that you are getting from WAR like WEXP and player kills you shouldn't farm as newbie,its futures for a bit equiped player ,
not for starter set.

As a new player I must say you have no idea what you are talking about, either you were never a new players or the game has changed. You think its easy to farm demo set wtf... I have been farming at leats 9 hours a day for 40 days just to have 3 perfect demo pieces. And with those demo pieces I cant even solo AC, cant duo anything with my friend which are also new. So plz dont talk about something that evidently you have no idea about. About war I have no idea, but if u think this server is easy for new players, you cant be be more wrong.

Without further introduction here is what we changed in Mission War

1. Removed the Low tier war
  2. Game play in Mission War changed. In the beginning of the mission war each guardian will have a barrier linked to him self to prevent the players from progresing unless they capture the point. This way both nation will be able to score and progress through the Mission War accomplishing the normal "checkpoints" then proceed to the "Let it War" PvP
  3. Until Sunday the Competitive Mission War ranking rewards will be reviewed and updated since now we will have just one Mission War channel
  4. Autoteambalancer is beinng developed to prevent nation changing that will unbalance the teams.

So if you are a beginner, a medium player or a high end player, we are waiting you now in Mission War to enjoy it, make score, then make even more score in PvP ( if you can handle it :D )
You should have at least asked the players from the lower bracket for suggestions/comments regarding its removal.

After i just build my 169 WA.... very disappointing.
Plus, this is not the right section, but droprate is really bad.... its not possible MI drops ESGH or aft2 drops are lower than aos1... what about belt+1 in ft3.... and i can go on untill tomorrow reporting wrong droprates. Sorry if i've been rude but this is my personal opinion...

First post update with 21 January 2021 mini patch :D
Read up

1. "Reduced" the "Merit Mastery" quest requirements to 12 x Legacy Guardian (M)
i'm lvl 191! and can't see this quest! how i can get this quest in prewitt! he only have q kill zombie and upgrade weapon

1. "Reduced" the "Merit Mastery" quest requirements to 12 x Legacy Guardian (M)
i'm lvl 191! and can't see this quest! how i can get this quest in prewitt! he only have q kill zombie and upgrade weapon

you need Honor Rank 19 and lv190

play to win at MWAR why? because u need have to buy perfect items... and u need to get minimum 4k points? really? thats why new players quit when they knew about the MWAR ... even if they have good items they will never get 4k points at war... u should try so u can see the problems for new players ....Sorry if i've been rude but this is my personal opinion..

Mission War Guardians stats are Updated:
lowered DEF of Guardians and HP increased,
WEXP score table reviewed and readjusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner