Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Mission War channel Merge and changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
there should not be low bracket player choice, we dont have slow level up , so there is no reason to have low bracket.
only thing why low bracket exist on official Cabal is that they have very low level up ,
on our server you can get 190 in 1 or 2 days demonite set, with help of some old friends also prty fast,
what you need on mission war as beginer on this server , or as weak player is reward mail,it means current 4k score
which is easy to get. and we might make it easier.
Anything else that you are getting from WAR like WEXP and player kills you shouldn't farm as newbie,its futures for a bit equiped player ,
not for starter set.

sir can you guys lower the required score?
it really hard to get 4k to be honest especially if you are new to the game. 3k would be nice..

btw im playing almost 3 weeks its really hard to get demo set if you dont have friends who played this first, just like me playing from scratch.

mission war isnt for players in starter set or sigmetal ,
yours game play should be focused on acquire equipment,
when i started , on ths server i joined mission war almost a 1 tear latter,
but am prty much positive that i didnt go to war in without equipment(meaning nothing less than end set or one before end one )
make sure you can make damage before you join war, and score wont be problem.;)

PS:about 4k requirement, it is very low , and we will might increase it.

the bottom lines is bad experience for new player. hard attempt to archive demon set but the way after that is much more easier to breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner