Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Suggestion MISSION WAR Feedback and Suggestion

AlmightyPOGI

Banned
Registered
***QUICK FEEDBACK***

The Mission War has underwent a major change from the latest patch and we appreciate the hard work and time dedicated for the improvement. It has brought a lot of advantages that mainly benefits newer players. I know its not on its final form/phase yet, but let me share my perspective.

Advantages:
  • Defense multiplier increased which requires more than 3 hits to kill a non-geared player.
  • Two mission war brackets opened more opportunity for lower level players to explore and enjoy mission war on the server. Gaps between endgame players and new ones are no longer a thing due to separate brackets.
  • Barriers being removed
  • Scoring system rework solves the hassle of getting the minimum score. This also allows PVP players to outshine PVE players in terms of scoring, after all, mission war should be more on PVP. This is so far my favorite change in this new war system

Disadvantages:
  • People often relog (from both nations). Depending on the core players' time zone, wars are boring since your enemies can relog to avoid fighting and still get reward by returning last few mins into war channel
  • Guardians are still too tank for us to kill. If I remember correctly, guardians were previously made tanky due to the barrier feature (which no longer exists).

I will not mention the missing War Cube rewards, and the WEXP shop since this is already mentioned to be part of phase 1 which will be reworked anytime soon.

***SUGGESTION***

• REDUCE HP/DEF OF THE GUARDIANS and MAKING DAILY QUEST EASIER TO FINISH
With the barrier gone and PVP scoring being superior than pushing, the mission war has become more PVP-centered which also means people can stop you right away from killing guardians right of the bat. The previous war's barriers allows us to kill 5 Guardians (3M and 2S) and with the barriers gone, it will be much harder to finish the quest in 1 day.

Even if you are a PVE player and you focus on finishing the quest for the whole war duration, there is no guarantee at all that you can get guardians. PVP-centered war and scoring will always indulge players to engage in PK.

Either (1) reducing Guardians HP/DEF to 50%-70% from their original value or (2) Reducing the required S and M guardians for the daily quest is very ideal to fix this issue.

• REDUCE HP/DEF OF THE GATES AND ENSIGN
As mentioned above, there will be boring wars since both nations' core players will be unavailable to join during a specific time. People will leave the war channel and return only on the last 2 or 3 minutes and still get the reward. The mission war needs to be fought from start to end.

Making the gates and ensign easier to break will give players the hesitation to leave the mission war since the possibility of calling the game is high. This will force them to fight for their nation and stay in order to not miss the rewards.

Lowering the HP/DEF by 30%-50% from its original value is very ideal in my opinion.

• LITTLE MORE REDUCTION ON DEF CALCULATION
I have joined the wars after the update and experienced first hand the changes on the defense calculation. I know that the defense multiplier has been lowered by a bit but it is still a bit tanky in my opinion.

The current defense multiplier is okay as long as each side has more than 15 players. But on average, mission war barely makes it to 10 people which makes the current defense multiplier non-ideal. A little more tweak will be good, 2-hits wont still be possible even if it is lowered down by 15%-20%.

Besides, we already have a lower bracket that separates the strong and newbies. I do not see lowering down defense multiplier a little bit more to be an issue.

Cykros Ergo MiaKhalifa

Up for reducing hp/def of gates. They are ridiculously hard to down. If someone is defending the gate, it's nearly impossible to down the gate. People leave the war because they know it can't be called-game, so everyone leaves and come back at the last minute.

In lieu of reducing hp/def of both gates and ensign, I would suggest INCREASING the hp/def of ensign and REDUCING gate. That way, it won't make call-game anymore easier but allows players to push through into base for progress. Right now, it's just nearly impossible to go into the base.

Edit: It would seem like the gates' hp is reduced already. It's not as difficult to kill it as before. :)

Last edited:
As I have noticed from the war, it seems the Guardians HP and DEF has been lowered, it is currently on perfect ratio for me.

I used a BL with max PVP merit and can damage a MEDIUM guardian 50% of its HP using battle mode 2 alone. If players wanted to focus on getting guardians for quest, it would not be hard now. Thank you.

As for the gates, me and my friends will check its toughness and update this thread.

Last edited:
As I have noticed from the war, it seems the Guardians HP and DEF has been lowered, it is currently on perfect ratio for me.

I used a BL with max PVP merit and can damage a MEDIUM guardian 50% of its HP using battle mode 2 alone. If players wanted to focus on getting guardians for quest, it would not be hard now. Thank you.

As for the gates, me and my friends will check its toughness and update this thread.

But taking guardian gives very little score. People rather PK than hitting guardians, and people who are hitting the guardians cannot sustain it cuz of PK. The ones who need guardians may be the ones who needs merits.

I wanna cry...
1670752591297.png

Great slaughter.

#No fun, just pain.

I need another way to get WEXP. PK is not the way to play for me.

Official Partner