Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Moderation changes!

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Dear Cabal World players
I hope this message finds everyone well. Today, we have an important announcement regarding our moderation team.

After much careful consideration,we (the admins) have made the difficult decision to remove MiiaK and xDeatH
from their roles as Global Moderator and Moderator, respectively.

This decision was not made lightly, especially given their long-standing contributions and dedication to our community over the years.
Both of them have played significant roles in shaping and managing this community. Their efforts have been invaluable, and for that, we are deeply grateful.

However, in recent times, it has become apparent that maintaining objectivity and reliability in decision-making has been a challenge. This has impacted our ability to ensure fair and consistent moderation, which is crucial for the well-being and growth of our community.

I want to emphasize that this decision is based on the need to uphold the standards and integrity of our community. It is not a reflection of their character or overall contribution.

MiiaK and xDeatH , we truly appreciate everything you have done and the passion you have shown for this community. We hope to continue seeing you as valued members and contributors.

Change is never easy, but it is sometimes necessary for the betterment of all. Let us all move forward with a shared commitment to fostering a positive, supportive, and objective environment.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
Best regards,
Administration team!

We are now accepting applications for Game Master positions.

Additionally, moving forward, our team will consist only of Game Masters and Administrators.

They showed biased, uneducated and aggressive behaviour towards players. Straight up god complex.
Despite being a good decision, it's way too late. Server is dead now because of (but not only) them.
The clown Cyclonos/Ensiferum is also gone, which is good, but also way too late.
Good luck trying to recover this massive loss. But i guess it's also your fault for not dealing with the issue sooner.

Last edited by a moderator:
They need to apply, to be a GM is something you must desire and know how to do.

Contact me on discord to see what is going on with your discord account.
i cant go inside discord, it says unable to accept invite XD maybe 1 of those GM kicked me out hahahha

:rock:

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 28

Official Partner