Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Not a bug mShield Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

itzMe

Car Lover
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Please use the format below and make sure you include the required information.

Required Information:
  • Date - The date (server time) the bug occurred. Include as accurate info as possible.
  • Description - Describe the bug as accurate as possible. Include information such as what you were doing that could trigger the bug.
  • Screenshot/Video- Screenshots about the bug are required but if possible you can include a video for easier investigation.

Format (Complete the form below):
  • Character - itzMe
  • Date - 01.01.2019
  • Description - mshield Error
  • Screenshot/Video - Unbenannt.png

Failing to follow the format will result in your report being instantly ignored and deleted!

Please use the format below and make sure you include the required information.

Required Information:
  • Date - The date (server time) the bug occurred. Include as accurate info as possible.
  • Description - Describe the bug as accurate as possible. Include information such as what you were doing that could trigger the bug.
  • Screenshot/Video- Screenshots about the bug are required but if possible you can include a video for easier investigation.

Format (Complete the form below):
  • Character - itzMe
  • Date - 01.01.2019
  • Description - mshield Error
  • Screenshot/Video - View attachment 6360

Failing to follow the format will result in your report being instantly ignored and deleted!
Hello, have you tried opening and checking the task manager if there was another instance in the background? If there is, tried closing it(end task)? Also about filling up the report form sir, i kindly suggest to elaborate more on the description because it would be great help on resolving any issues you are having at the moment.

Last edited:
Hello, have you tried opening and checking the task manager if there was another instance in the background? If there is, tried closing it(end task)?
Yes, also restarted my PC.
Tried also to 'scan' my launcher, didn't help aswell.

Hello, did this error showed up exactly when you try to start the launcher ? More details would be helpful and appreciated :)

yours msg show because you cant connect to mshield server,
reason for that can be yours internet connection or yours AV blocking mshield to receive update,
try to open mshield website https://mshieldprotect.com.br/

Hello, did this error showed up exactly when you try to start the launcher ? More details would be helpful and appreciated :)
no, i can 'play' for 30 seconds then the game close and i get this error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner