Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Not a bug MY bf Equips are missing ( WEAPON ) and stats are all back

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamamoto92

Registered
Today
  • THURSDAY, APRIL 27, 2017 00:01:45
    SV time

om my FB my Weapon Are missing . My equips are there but weapon vanish ..... " i got print "
i play like 6 hour AGO .. " i rush a Frozem coloseum but fail at last boss ( second ice Lord ) " and log out . 6 hour LATE my Weapon are vanish from my FB ... and my stas are back " like create new character " but Others equipes are there ( not get hacked ) ...........

HELP PLZ .

Character : ScarletDancer help plz . my gf are rly upsade . ( GOT a LOT MORE SCREESHOOTS if are necessary )

Cabal(170423-0614-VerC0FFEE-0005).jpg
Cabal(170426-2358-VerC0FFEE-0004).jpg

its not RENTAL itens " 7 days or 15 days or 30 " from CASH SHOOP .... " i buy them all from other player " so .. helpplz

EDIT . ITS NOT ON WHARE HOUSE OR WITCH FRIEND OR SELLING OR OM MAIL some how not eve on GUILD Warehouse ( dont have guild ) .... PLZ HELP .

EDIT 3 ;; that equip om 1 PRINT i sell for 1.9b . WHER RECENT weapon i was ussing . " fatal demom Orb +20% CRITC +20% CRITC +7 . " and you can SEE lot from Frozem coloseum " i was farming ther "

Last edited:
So the Vanished weapon is Soul Reaver and Demon Enchanted?
you can rea
d this on the update thread and Cykros did mention the removal of this items before the update
you can see on this thread
: https://forum.olympusgn.com/threads/what-to-expect-from-the-next-update.3932/
"Removed Items:"
The following weapon sets were removed from the game:
  • Demon Enchanted
  • Hell Fire
  • Enochian
  • Soul Reaver
If you have any of these weapons in your warehouse please put them on your character inventory so on a channel change or relog the server can properly delete them. Now doing so will bug your character in future updates.

So the Vanished weapon is Soul Reaver and Demon Enchanted?
you can rea
d this on the update thread and Cykros did mention the removal of this items before the update
you can see on this thread
: https://forum.olympusgn.com/threads/what-to-expect-from-the-next-update.3932/
"Removed Items:"
The following weapon sets were removed from the game:
  • Demon Enchanted
  • Hell Fire
  • Enochian
  • Soul Reaver
If you have any of these weapons in your warehouse please put them on your character inventory so on a channel change or relog the server can properly delete them. Now doing so will bug your character in future updates.
thanks . . yéah SPear Are Soul Reaver and ORB are Demom ..... SAD for me ...

No Problem,..and better to always check the Headquarters section For News/Updates/Events info.

#THREAD CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner