Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Feedback My first impessions of reworked TG / Mission War system

Sepi

Contributor
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
https://forum.cabal.world/threads/update-29-nov-2022.8875/

Hello all,

so I want to share my first impressions of the reworked Mission war system:

What I like about the changes so far:

- separate the charakter levels (200+ and <200) is very good. So even the smaller, maybe not so experienced players have the chance to enjoy the battle and can get their points / rewards, even when it's a lower amount of WEXP
- the new rewarding system is very nice, because now everyone is interested in winning and not only in participate and leave when the needed personal score is reached
- also nice to have is the system messages who defeted who (maybe adjust the language part between the names, because I don't understand portuguese [derrotou]). So good players have their personal success seeing their name and other defeted ones see, who is maybe stronger then others
- removing the green gates is such a relief. thanks for that.
- TG seems to be every 2 hours (more flexible / "parent friendly")

On the other hand, I see some downsides:

- still got no chance against high profile players. Gap between damage and armor to other participants is still too high (how is it possible that I only tickle other players (1-50 dmg point per hit), but they kill me only by looking at me :eek: )
- earned WEXP without Bonus (gold AND/OR BB) is lower than before the rework but prices are the same (e.g. Merit Medal exchange, Fusion Ring now are realy hard to get)
- at the time I wrote this, there was no reward of Hornor Point's in any way (not direct / not as capsule). This is a real problem for those who are depend on it (<HR20)
- same for merit token, no reward

My recommendation for another update:
- if possible change the oponents names / numbers to e.g. all the same like "opposing participant" or if numbers are easier, everyone should have "12345678". So it's not more that easy to identify who is who and to force killing the lower equipped characters (easy targets).
- the Blader class is still a pain in the xxx. In my opinion ONLY DURIUNG MISSION WAR the cooldown for "Intuition"-buff should be massively increased or all other classes should have the same abillity to get immune as the Blader ones.

kind regards and thanks to the the GM for their great ideas and very good support

Official Partner