Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Feedback Nation Change (and Costume

What nation war costume do you prefer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark

Registered
Hello OGN,

I would like to suggest that we should do something about the nation change feature found at the website. The reason for this was that some players were "abusing" the current time allowance ( once per 7 days ) for each player to change between 2 nations. As a result, most of the TG/SFC outcomes are one-sided ( 90% win for either Proc/Cap ), also some are just hopping in to another nation just for the flag reward and such w/o contributing anything from the past days which is quite unfair. Nation wars will also be more entertaining when both two nations have the same push-pk power or lets say the other one have only a slight advantage/disadvantage unlike the current scenario which are pretty unbalanced most of the time.

The best solutions I thought for this issue were that:
1. Change the current nation changing once per 7 days to once per 30 days

2. Players will need to obtain the item black transmuter so that they will be able to do the nation change, it may be obtainable thru a set amount of vcoins/ecoins/wexp.

3. Merge #1 and #2 as one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Furthermore, I personally want to bring back the old nation war costume for both Cap and Proc but let's do it by voting so that everyone can have their own choice. Refer to the pictures to see the old ones.

CAPELLA
cap.jpg

PROCYON
proc.jpg

Feel free to post your comments about the nation change and dont forget to leave your vote for nation costume as well ;)

Agree on nation change requirements and also for nation costume bring back the original better imo

I vote for change every 14 days only using Black Transmuter (no change on site except first one). Black Transmuter can be obtained only through WEXP. That way you have to actually put some effort if you want to change it.

current capella costume is awesome guys :(

Current costumes are better than old ones, anyway, im agree with the war changes, as mikele said for 15 days and only using black transmuter

look like everyone agree for black transmuter :D but 1 month is better imo :V

Yes. I think everyone can agree w/ the black transmuter besides the nation change period can be adjustable.
And for the nation costume, I just prefer to bring back the old proc costume ( if old cap costume cant be reverted :D ) since I personally didnt find it attractive.

damnnnnnnn vote for old costume!! xd

old proc costume with new cap costume is fine with me :D

new war costume is better..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner