Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Nation Uniform

xiasra

Registered
I tried a search, nothing came up. If its not in game already, can we get the Nation uniform for sale in the shop? 95% of this game for me is that uniform lol

(Namely the Procyon set =P )

(FB please)

What do you mean Nation Uniforms? those which are in E-Coins Shop already? They only cost e-Coins.

The Capella and Procyon costumes are available from the eCoin shops located in the middle of Bloody Ice.

They only cost eCoins. Please do the procedure of proper voting to get the rewards.

Thread moved.

O_o...haven't made a character yet, only saw the sites shop, which didn't have it. Thank you though for the reply and for not calling me a retard, ehe...

O_o...haven't made a character yet, only saw the sites shop, which didn't have it. Thank you though for the reply and for not calling me a retard, ehe...
Nobody is a retard for asking questions :p

The only person that can be called a retard is the person who asks questions which have obvious answers. You aren't a retard, :D

Thanks =) I saw them all now, just gotta save up. Is the meow ninja a weekly rotation?

I dont want to keep opening up threads with a 1-post answer, but I also noticed an orb/xstal costume stall...is there a particular reason there isnt a sword skin stall as well? not that I want the water elemental skin for free or anything, but the ones you made for the orbs, their counterparts

I dont want to keep opening up threads with a 1-post answer, but I also noticed an orb/xstal costume stall...is there a particular reason there isnt a sword skin stall as well? not that I want the water elemental skin for free or anything, but the ones you made for the orbs, their counterparts
Orbs shop are used to fix the orb issue, the client does not support the weapon skins of the orbs that are higher than mithril everytime you equip a orb that's higher than mithril it automatically changes it to a mithril skins. This is why we made those ''costume skins'' to fix the bug and by that you will still be able to see the staffs that are higher than mithril. ;)

Official Partner