Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Nation War Guardian Attack

Lower the guardians damage?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jkilla752

Registered

Are the guardians supposed to be hitting this hard? Tomaboy the other FB said they weren't hitting him that hard. But they were hitting me 5-8k dmg

The guardian hit hard because u have no bm on and aura + u using eof the guardian already hit that hard since the last time update for war because 1 ppl said war so easy that why they update guardian become more strong and long hp

If you guys think that the damage is too much then we can still change them, I added a poll to this thread, feel free to vote and we will see what people think about this topic.

The problem is that high gear ppl made so much dmg that they make two big guards with one bm (TG in 15mins over), thats not meaningful! When you have better gear you can stay on the guards too. We have a proverb in our country: Apprentice years are not master years.

If you saw I have full chaos and all the gears you would need. Only reason I am asking is because Toma said he wasn't getting hit anywhere near 1k from guardians. If it is normal then thats fine. I was just wondering

i received dmg from boss like u when i use EOS + sage belt + no BM. With BM under 500 dmg

i thin the Guardians attack is fine being hit by 5k shouldn't surprise you when the players can hit you for 10-15k with one hit that aside... the game shouldnt be nerfed just because its hard if things become to easy people stop playing

Kinda hilarious how you're misunderstanding him lol it's clearly a bug report not a complain about the damage dealt from guardians ... normal damage he should get with his def is 119~ per hit w/o any bm and if you look carefully he actually did get some 119 hits among those ridiculous 7k hits.With 2.4k def a med guard hits me 126~ w/o any bm so ye no way on earth a med guard is dealing 5-8k hits on 2.6k def -_- there's something wrong with his char :|
@Jason first the honor then this ... this server hates you seriously xD

From latest updates seem damage of guardians is not high anymore ( full chaos set )

On the new Seasonal War system all this will not mater anymore because everything will be recalculated, rewards, mobs damage etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner