Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Nation

PotatoKing

Registered
hello guys im new here and I just wanna ask
How do I join a nation?
Should I do all the available quest?
Why is my aura skill not working?
How do I vote using Google chrome(browser)?
TY in advance for the answers

For: Nation - go to the redemtion ogn website . Select the Exiled Clan then u must be 60 ecoins (from voting) and 20m alz.
For aura: buy aura transmuter (1m) at the alchemist and go to the instructor of ur respective class and quest the "Inner Discovery".
For voting: Go to the guide section and all u wanted to know are there. For the google thing, thats only for the pop up.

For: Nation - go to the redemtion ogn website . Select the Exiled Clan then u must be 60 ecoins (from voting) and 20m alz.
For aura: buy aura transmuter (1m) at the alchemist and go to the instructor of ur respective class and quest the "Inner Discovery".
For voting: Go to the guide section and all u wanted to know are there. For the google thing, thats only for the pop up.
I voted and did the spinning thingy and took me forever but did not recieve and points

u need click to back link web site after vote! search more information in vote guide in forum! or i can example for u: in .xtremetop100.com , after u vote will appear a list cabal 1 -100 ...! search cabal ogn and click it! it will back for website OGN, if u see " ... thank to vote, ...." u succes!

Official Partner