Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged New Dungeon plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedi

Registered
Hi was wondering if we can get New dungeon.
Been Awhile since a GOOD! update has been release.
I like to suggest Eternal Chaos Arena^^
Is a hard chaos arena like dungeon But better yet it is a party chaos arena dungeon
u get chest every 3 waves + boss round. drops could maybe be somewhat same from Other chaos arena's but not with all the crap that drops from chaos arena 6 (Zwei/Soul Reaver) i would love to see this dungeon produce more basic's and maybe rare's @ end chest.
I would love to to see this dungeon in this server being that people do run a lot of chaos arena's this will add into chaos arena challenge's pass Chaos arena 6. also if ECA possible dropped basic's if u allowed =p
i believe this be more availability to basic's.
If this gets rejected plz consider increasing the drop rate or drop amount of basics in chaos arena's.
I know this is NOT 1 day play and get everything u want server witch it shouldn't. but shouldn't be play for long time to get lil increase. Remember This is private server not official cabal
this first of lots more to suggest from my thoughts of playing this server And also playing cabal official or any other severs.
Thnx Enjoy

Also Would like to know why it takes so long to get a feedback from Gm's on thread And not only my thread many others......
Need Crack down on it smh!

Still waiting for. Ykros to reply to thread been months.
Just ignoring his community very low.

Hello Jedi! Sorry if it seems that the staff aren't aware of this thread.

Cykros has not been ignoring the community, the mere fact that the tag in this thread is in "Being Reviewed" status means that the higher administrators are looking into it. Adding another dungeon isn't as easy as it seems as we all are considering many factors that may affect the overall gameplay that is why there is no definitive reply from them.

Kindly understand that Olympus Gaming Network is not a big company and cannot work on every request made by the community instantly but rest assured that your request is definitely on the to-do list of possible (again, not sure but it could be) major update for the server. I ask for your patience on this one.

Thank you for understanding.

Tahnky you for reply lavi I understand you. But I believe this a cykros problem....
He's the one who the one who apllys the suggestion or deny it. I think thee staff is fine but we see no cykros he gets more and more staff apparently for things he doesn't want to do him self would like to see him step more for community.
Idk how long u have been apart of staff but u seem like a nice person there are more suggestion thread cykros has put off to the side apperently for months some even a year +. As a gm this should be unacceptable even a deny from would be nice right now lol. Patience we have, initiative to be 100% with his community he does not. I mean no disrespect from this post I am a ogn fan but not for the gm that does what he wants most of time and not the community.

Tahnky you for reply lavi I understand you. But I believe this a cykros problem....
He's the one who the one who apllys the suggestion or deny it. I think thee staff is fine but we see no cykros he gets more and more staff apparently for things he doesn't want to do him self would like to see him step more for community.
Idk how long u have been apart of staff but u seem like a nice person there are more suggestion thread cykros has put off to the side apperently for months some even a year +. As a gm this should be unacceptable even a deny from would be nice right now lol. Patience we have, initiative to be 100% with his community he does not. I mean no disrespect from this post I am a ogn fan but not for the gm that does what he wants most of time and not the community.
Cykros is an Admin the title alone explains why hes not actively replying to your threads, developing content + administrating staff members and what not is not an easy task to do imagine that he also has a life to tend to on the side :) the GM's mods are here to take care of ur suggestions and feedback and give them to cykros in a form of link in the staff chat or just plain text.

Again Cykros's job is not to sit here and press f5 all day long to sit and read ur suggestions thats what the lower part of the staff is for they will forward all ur concerns to him.

Oh but not replying for a very long time not only to my thread once again let's be real the bike in binding has been Boeing implemented for a whole year like said it still seems to me he puts things to the side and if he was to be too busy why not hire another gm that specifically does what cykros tends not to do but I'm sure that won't happens so why not go str8 to the source to get things moving maybe...

Also u don't think this has been forwarded to cykros yet I'm sure it has like I said on previous post its not a lower staff problem if they forwarded to cykros already
Cykros is an Admin the title alone explains why hes not actively replying to your threads, developing content + administrating staff members and what not is not an easy task to do imagine that he also has a life to tend to on the side :) the GM's mods are here to take care of ur suggestions and feedback and give them to cykros in a form of link in the staff chat or just plain text.

Again Cykros's job is not to sit here and press f5 all day long to sit and read ur suggestions thats what the lower part of the staff is for they will forward all ur concerns to him.

How about Awakened Lost Island Compass .. possible to add? have a good drop. maybe Zwei Sets / Eins :)

People, this server needs upgrades, improvements to attract new players and possibly donors. Continuous running at the same dungeons is slowly boring and nothing brings to the gaming community. The same collection of things you need to set Palladium is time-consuming and where the fun of the game? TG ?? 2 people on the cross ... Full day to farm items for sale is a solo game, and to play as a team is also a need where and Aw FT2 after several occasions ... make great UPDATE, do dungeons much, MUCH more difficult, let them be a challenge even the strongest players and force them to think and to seek instead the game "automatic". So much for my little hand, Admins and so do his, but more players on the server is a greater chance for grants and larger grants it ... they understand. Regards

PTM87

IGN: Exec

Thank you for your suggestion, we are considering the add a new dungeon in future updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner