Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Normal Mercenary Cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

callmejik

Dont even think about it.
Contributor
Registered
I bought today Arrionell Mercenary Card for Cshop. And i noticed its the event type card and not the normal Arrionell that im looking for.

Im suggesting that kindly make it available all the Faith Mercenarys in the Site. There stats would be a lot of help when running in the dungeons. And as i notice all the mercenary in the site are all the events type. Which are lame for me.

Thanks in advance.

I bought today Arrionell Mercenary Card for Cshop. And i noticed its the event type card and not the normal Arrionell that im looking for.

Im suggesting that kindly make it available all the Faith Mercenarys in the Site. There stats would be a lot of help when running in the dungeons. And as i notice all the mercenary in the site are all the events type. Which are lame for me.

Thanks in advance.
what you mean with event? mercenarys as arionel are only available in one type, arionel is type normal i think. i have no idea what you mean with "events type".

theres two type of arrionell. the normal one, and the events one. they are the same arrionell yet different effects.

i bought the event one. im looking for that normal arrionell

i need that hp heal for the upcoming dungeons.. and for collection purposes. nothing to do. im just collecting mercenaries.

The mercenaries category of the Traveler clan was updated.
Thank you for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner