Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Inapplicable Nwar HP Bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightsOut

Registered
Reportiiiing :D
Anyone has this HP bug? or just me??
i also noticed sometimes i can be 1hitted during Nwar since the HP changes

hp bug.jpg

If you could tell us the equipment on the character that had the bugged HP. Some of the items are not synchronized with the server and it displays lower amount than it should.

Same problem, same equipment except that RoL+3, so probably that ring isnt causing the problem. Rest set is totally same.

Remove the items and put them back 1 by one. Then you see which is causing the HP unsync.

I see some time they can one hit me to..

i just want to ask, why does my HP now lower than an FA compared before, im just curious, is it bcoz of that FB HP bug before? or bcoz of some accessories bugged?

Last edited:
I don't think it's those rings' fault got a couple of normal rol/cr+3 and noticed my hp is bugged as well (2k+).Gonna update this later on after trying to wear/unwear everything.

The CH tg is easy to me get bug.. I always get bug when in tg

Last edit: I rewrote everything

If u equip any item which increases ur hp, it will get bugged. But any time u unequip any of those items, it gets fixed.
Basically unequipping fixes the hp bug, equipping causing. (Screenshots not quite clear, but if u check the "naked" one, u can see that i unequipped everything and its ok).

Attachments

• Cabal(151212-2034-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    Cabal(151212-2034-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 78
  • Cabal(151212-2034-VerC0FFEE-0001).jpg
    Cabal(151212-2034-VerC0FFEE-0001).jpg
    354.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Cabal(151212-2034-VerC0FFEE-0002).jpg
    Cabal(151212-2034-VerC0FFEE-0002).jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Cabal(151212-2035-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    Cabal(151212-2035-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    333.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Cabal(151212-2036-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    Cabal(151212-2036-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Its not only HP bug.. DMG bug also some time I hit player bm3+aura 2k-3k only

Buffs seems to be causing the problem,unbuffed my hp is fine but when i get some hp buff my hp bugs so guess buffs aren't synchronized

Thank you ShadowSincere! Your video is very good to help us track the issue.

Hello, i don't think its actually that big issue, i've seen the same thing in official many times, i feel like it's something made with a point, as we know our hp is x7 or smth in TG so all equips get x7 their amount maybe there's something to do with that..

Hello, i don't think its actually that big issue, i've seen the same thing in official many times, i feel like it's something made with a point, as we know our hp is x7 or smth in TG so all equips get x7 their amount maybe there's something to do with that..
OGN dont have that issue until the Nwar HP downgrade :D

Sadly we discovered that this is a coding bug either in the server binaries or the cabalmain.
This is a bug that it was solved in episode 9 or higher.

I informed our higher staff about this but is most likely that we will not be able to solve it without the sources of the client/server which we do not hold.

This is a bug that every other server has it. :|

The good thing is that is visual only and the server know and keeps track of your real hp. And this is only happening in the mission war channel.

For the moment I am leaving this thread open and sticked, maybe I will find a way to go around this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner