Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed ODD CIRCLE BUG

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarFreak

Cabal Game Master
Professional Enchanter
Registered
i got dc everytime i use odd circle during war and inside dungeon. same as my friends. hope will fix the problem!! :cool::cool::cool:

I will be doing another run with people, and check it out again to confirm if this is a bug.

i also heard about this bug from some1 ingame, personally i never had dc while using odd.

i got dc everytime i use odd circle during war and inside dungeon. same as my friends. hope will fix the problem!! :cool::cool::cool:
i first play cabal in Elite Kingdoms Cabal, it was ep2 that time, i got curious using cheats to be honest. i used NSD but 1 thing i noticed is everytime i used Odd Circle my screen freezes and DC. Try and test it now,

So i have this bug now aswell, when i use odd i get game crash (game not responding and i need to close it)
it's very annoying, last tg i got 5 times crash. those crashes does not always happen when i use odd. sometimes it also happens just because idk ? please make the client more stable this is really pissing me off. and when i play normal, dungeons etc every 30 min - 1h my client crashes also... -.-

my client doesn't crash anywhere close to that often, i usually can farm for 4-5 hours without crashing, maybe its something on the pc thats making more unstable than it already is.

my client doesn't crash anywhere close to that often, i usually can farm for 4-5 hours without crashing, maybe its something on the pc thats making more unstable than it already is.
i'm not the only one who crashes every 30min-1h, well that tg at 4 pm was really ridiculous.
i have win10 now, maybe it will get better but i think it will even get more worse lol.

TG can't use ODD war..??;);) that buddy but good for other player who don't use ODD:rock:

i'm not the only one who crashes every 30min-1h, well that tg at 4 pm was really ridiculous.
i have win10 now, maybe it will get better but i think it will even get more worse lol.
hasn't gotten worse since i got win 10 we'll see

TG can't use ODD war..??;);) that buddy but good for other player who don't use ODD:rock:
if you could actually read it's not happening only when i use odd, it's happening pretty often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread merged as the 2 threads are about the same topic.

#Forwarded.

Forwarded to the admins.

I would love to know more details of when and how this is happening, like in what dungeon and in a party or not, etc..
Please people start making good reports so we can work faster ;)

Locking the thread since no reply was posted and we could not replicate this bug. If this happens anymore, please open a new bug report with more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner