Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Old times ..

Potriceq

Registered
Hi guys, I have one question. Why i can´t log in to my old acc ? I was created acc 27. 1. 2013. My items and skills are deleted ? Thank you for your answers. Potriceq

________________________________________________________________________________________

EGArena Cabal Account Verification
Welcome to EGArena Cabal Online. Before you can begin using your account, you must first verify your email address by clicking the link below:
Click here to activate your new account.

**** Does The Above URL Not Work? ****
If the above URL does not work, please use your Web browser to go to:

EGArena Cabal Site ,log in and enter your activation ID.

Your Activation ID is: ab68c5a0236ba6497b91a7d2684d6c44bdde3287ea937b334637dd277705612b27d5d37c

If you believe that you have received this email in error, please disregard.

Thank you for choosing EGArena Cabal as your primary gaming community.
Sincerely,
Your EGArena Cabal Online Team

EGArena closed down towards the end of last year, we had a period where players could get benefits from their old accounts who were returning here but that period is now over, you will have to recreate your account and start over.

EGArena closed down towards the end of last year, we had a period where players could get benefits from their old accounts who were returning here but that period is now over, you will have to recreate your account and start over.
Okay, thank you so much :))

Official Partner