Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Open new challenge in redeem

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaiTrang

Leader of VietNamGamers
Contributor
Registered
Hi u guys :cool:
Server is really good, many players back after DDOS. Im very happy :giggle:
Yeah u know, we have 300 times redeem atm, but many ppl got it. Hard to say but i have a suggestion about new challenge in redeem.
About reward :
http://www.upsieutoc.com/image/5dMs

redeem.jpg

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

Those unique elements seem to be a little bit too high but maybe we can find something out :p

hmm maybe high :rofl: :rofl::rofl: i think we cant get it easily :giggle: but the +2 core is a good idea :party:

Yep I didn't say anything about those, just the amount of the unique elements is a bit too high in my opinion

Can i supplement the suggestion of Mai to make redeeming more of a challenge and that everybody gets involved with. I mean come on, it must be made compulsory so that everybody shall be busy.

How about redeem rewards to be a quest item for an epic gear or skill (fire buff from EGA) or anything worth of spending so much free time, and can only be completed or obtained at the last redeem.
For example, at redeem 100 - first part of the quest is to be obtained. At Redeem 200, second part of the epic quest is to be obtained. And at redeem 300, the final piece of the quest is to be obtained and to be able to convert it to epic gears or buffs or items of your choice. Epic items must not be common for everybody, there must be many options to choose from. I suggest that the reward must be more on DEFENSIVE items due we have more attack power already (customized defensive belt or amulet - its attributes must be more than that of the current items in game so that it is worthy to be called EPIC item). Or it can also be the the epic sienna bracelet itself due to it has less effect on attack power but ofc more than that of the current +8 BOS/BOF. (Character Bound)

Such epic quest rewards can only be obtained once but the player has to choose from variety of options. If he choses the wrong one, he must create another character in order to get the best reward for his convenience. For example lets say, for sienna bracelet as a reward, any one who completed the quest for redeem 300 will have to choose among pure CDI or Pure AMP or Combination of Both. But take note, the reward is only one bracelet. Same for the amulet and belt, only one item can only be obtained as a reward. So the player has to choose wisely.

Note: This will be just additional rewards for completing redeem 300. The original rewards are to be maintained as it is.

In addition to, please lower the alz price for redeeming and add more exp gained from mobs. Understand that most people do not redeem much because its expensive. ;) For increasing Exp, people must not rely solely on the dragons and golems, they must cover all of AT, Sellenia and other NF maps to be more fun. The more people occupying spots, the merrier or bloodier perhaps.

Thanks

Last edited:
First, i think they must change something at the current redeems, especially after 210
Too much alz needed - eCoins reward is too low.
In my opinion i see 1 option for redeem
- increase the eCoins reward from 210 and maybe the random items can be improved as well
Example: 211 - 240 = 30 eCoins reward
251 - 300 = 35 eCoins reward
301 - 350 = As MaiTtrang suggest

For me the alz needed for this redeems is already too high but as i see some players are interested.

Tbh i'd like to know where you see this "many" players around while i see less and less xD but ok maybe it's just me :think:
Won't say it's a bad thing but neither something they should spend time on ... just 17 guys got 300 redeems and actually nearly half of them aren't even playing anymore lol it's simply not worth it to go that far like hooli said.If anything instead of increasing the limit they should rework current rewards but then again it's still a minor thing imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner