Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Our Guarantee

YEs. Itank i right. The server is running quite good atm. No other issue i think. but the only thing that bothers me is about leveling. Hard to get level means hard to get redeem specially to those new players like me. i have been playing for almost 2 days but i still dont have redeem . Ill probably take hours to get to 200. anyway im just saying my opinion. no offense to anyone.
If you feel like you would like to help us giving some feedback we could use to improve the server, i kindly would request you to make a thread at http://forum.olympusgn.com/forums/bugs-suggestion-and-feedback.27/

As i feel like you are new in this server, i would like to hear some good feedback which we could use to improve the server with ;) :D.

Happy Gaming.

Highly unlikely people will do that Mr.Bonner XD damm, I like your name. Mr.Bonner, "hi, my name Bonner, James Bonner." and ibanda, I agree with you. XD

Bonner u wanted this to be a discussion not a flame war, right on your last post you again managed to attack me and went off topic from your own post, there is nothing to be proud off here, i do my best and so did jay, if you do not like how OGN runs then you're welcome to leave, no one is forcing you to stay here.

check again the post
that is not an attack
i said we are expecting too much from you, its your 2nd time. that means you know better
5. well i treat people diffrently, jay is new to admin position field but he did his best, lead ogn from our down to great moments like now, while you this is your 2nd time as admin afaik and we're expecting too much from you. .

Mr.Bonner, dehnfeld just re-joined as a Game Master, not an Admin. He could do much more with that position. But if you meant otherwise, then please enlighten me Mr.Bonner XD I fell in love with that name.

Mr.Bonner, dehnfeld just re-joined as a Game Master, not an Admin. He could do much more with that position. But if you meant otherwise, then please enlighten me Mr.Bonner XD I fell in love with that name.
Clumsy this happens to be a discussion thread, stop posting nonsense. I want replies from good gm's Dehnfeld Noctis .. i dont want replies from ex-GM who happens to be EGA's display-GM that time. This is my last reply for you in this thread, thank you for posting

omg you're so dense >< Look at my first line, it's a reply to your reply. The second line are a bonus, the last line is for ibanda.

For your information i have mystic boots and mith helm +7.
And still i kick asses. Killed choofa in pvp. I can kill everyone on tg and pk in pf i killed dieana 4-5 times. So i'm fine with my set.

And feel free to pvp me with chaos weaps +0. You'll die like nothing bru.

Clumsy this happens to be a discussion thread, stop posting nonsense. I want replies from good gm's Dehnfeld Noctis .. i dont want replies from ex-GM who happens to be EGA's display-GM that time. This is my last reply for you in this thread, thank you for posting
well clumsy is right.
by saying that you have expected too much from me thats the same as saying that i have let you down, you're insulting my experience that i have from the past because you personally dont think i live up to the expectations that you personally have.

when you do post, try to speak for yourself rather than for the community, its not "we're expecting" it is you're expecting
and as long as its only you who expects too much from me i think i can live with that. it also tells a lot about you as a person. your attitude, your expectations, your way of handling discussions gives you away. if you dont want a flame post maybe try to be constructive in your replies, so far i've not had a single advice only plain criticism when it comes to you mentioning my past/current position.

After reading through all this mess of back and forth replies I noticed that everyone has failed to answer the basic question that was first asked by Bonner. It seems that everyone has gotten bogged down by why he asked and not what he asked. The question was:
who can guarantee that this server can make up until next year?
Short answer: If I understand what your asking the answer would be no one can guarantee how long a server will stay up and running.
Long answer: It may be said that because the community is strong and the game server has enough players playing at the current time. The serve shows it can stay running for a good long time be it 3 months or 6 months or for that matter 1 year but that is not a guarantee. It is only faithful hope and optimism. The only one/s that truly knows how healthy the server is at any give time is the Owner/s.
May this help and happy gaming...:rolleyes:

Its a shame that theres always people who are unhappy with anything that is given. Ive been a part of this community for a very long time and have seen the way it has changed and gotten to this point, but the one thing that never changes is the meaningless greed that everyone has its always "More more more more" no one is ever satisfied with any content. Even if its been asked for and given there will always be something that needs to be done, and it is because of this reasoning that nothing will ever be good enough. Its a very sad standpoint to have and I expect some sort of responses to this but thats ok :)

After reading through all this mess of back and forth replies I noticed that everyone has failed to answer the basic question that was first asked by Bonner. It seems that everyone has gotten bogged down by why he asked and not what he asked. The question was:

Short answer: If I understand what your asking the answer would be no one can guarantee how long a server will stay up and running.
Long answer: It may be said that because the community is strong and the game server has enough players playing at the current time. The serve shows it can stay running for a good long time be it 3 months or 6 months or for that matter 1 year but that is not a guarantee. It is only faithful hope and optimism. The only one/s that truly knows how healthy the server is at any give time is the Owner/s.
we didn't reply to his answer simply because no one can predict how long a server lasts, and so we focused on replying to the certain points he stated instead.

I quit playing but today i was emailed by my guildmates from other server that they will join me here, last feb i invited them when i started playing in ogn. And now my question is, who can guarantee that this server can make up until next year? I donated a lot, its too obvious that this is not my forum account lol, to protect my ingame account. Most people here are taking things personally imao.

Back to topic, who can guarantee that this server can make up until next year?
Why did i ask??

1. Old Players are bored - True isn't it?? I myself got extremely bored, nothing to do, no one to pvp, someone will suggest to farm POH, dafuq that makes us more boring, farming poh for 2 hrs and you will get 8pcs lol. GM's are giving us kiddy events, damn we donated real money and you're all thinking we are kids??

2. Server ran out of donations - Im sure this is very true lol, they have promo but i see only 2 new donators namely; ricu and iTank .. i saw them ingame both has only arch equips thats why i said they just aim for the donator tags lol.

3. Questionable Anticheat - when i joined here i was surprised by its anticheat system, it really fukk some cheats and autoban them lol. Today i watched a clip of a banned old player, as far as i know back in february tons of players was autobanned by using AOE. My question is.. how come he dont get dc? Is he really bypassed the great anticheat? Personally i see no AOE but a crap videocard/pc. Lately a guildmate told me that ChoofaKabras(the one complaning) is also the crybaby Momskie, known for badmouthing and stupidity. Back to topic, I dont play FA a long time but i remember FA bm1 hits multiple targets at once you can check it on google. Whats clear is it was 2 VS. 2 in that area, FA+FS caps against FA+FB procs. What if one of my friends choose to play WI on bm2? Will they judge it as AOE?? Its because Wi bm2 without animation looks like aoe lol. Looks like the word "TRUST" is at stake lol.

4. Recent Updates - We had confirmed that leveling rate was decreased. POH and Redeem Coins farming becomes hard. My question is.. this update is a "NO" for new players, can we now more expect new people to play??

5. GM's Activity - I love to help new players but sometimes its tiring, GM's should also be available ingame not only in shoutbox. Should also be in TG to catch cheaters 1st hand with their graphics animations ON, make us proud lol. Everyday reason is they are busy, why the hell you applied for GM position if you're busy in real life? Doesnt make sense..

We are expecting a discussion not flaming. Thank You!

1. True, but if i may, i would suggest PiNOY guild to be disbanded, not because i hate them but if we are going to have GVG event.. who can challenge/match them?? its a sure win for them, maybe thats why GMs arent doing gvg event for the lack of strong participants. Time for them to be disbanded and make and lead guilds. And for nation some should be Capellas and others should be PROCS. Its time for them to grow some balls and lead armies.
2. Only Cykros knows, im an old donator but i donated this month but not that much like before
3. The case should be ignored in the first place, the complainant is a moron playing on a junk cpu with a garbage graphic card, i bet this guy had laughed many times inside their cr while doing shit, thinking how easy things are, that are not supposed to be, with this happening any players can submit laggy videos as evidence to accused his hated player for cheating. Imagine if this happens in real life, the court never accepts questionable, blured, pixelated cctv videos as evidence, considered it garbage, dropped the case and no one goes to jail.

both noctis and i are reviewing this case.
good to hear that theres a "process" ... because someday this may happen to any of us and we expect staffs to judge fairly.
4. True
5. Like
Jaybolty said before they arent robots and sometimes life suxx, shit happens. I think they're doing more events todays, im not online yesterday i dunno.

Its a shame that theres always people who are unhappy with anything that is given. Ive been a part of this community for a very long time and have seen the way it has changed and gotten to this point, but the one thing that never changes is the meaningless greed that everyone has its always "More more more more" no one is ever satisfied with any content. Even if its been asked for and given there will always be something that needs to be done, and it is because of this reasoning that nothing will ever be good enough. Its a very sad standpoint to have and I expect some sort of responses to this but thats ok :)
sorry sir but as i said i quitted but my friends emailed me, they want to join me here. They are going to donate, i just want to assure on some issues before they donate their money, they are my friends.

i feel you, thanks for posting

1. True, but if i may, i would suggest PiNOY guild to be disbanded, not because i hate them but if we are going to have GVG event.. who can challenge/match them?? its a sure win for them, maybe thats why GMs arent doing gvg event for the lack of strong participants. Time for them to be disbanded and make and lead guilds. And for nation some should be Capellas and others should be PROCS. Its time for them to grow some balls and lead armies.
2. Only Cykros knows, im an old donator but i donated this month but not that much like before
3. The case should be ignored in the first place, the complainant is a moron playing on a junk cpu with a garbage graphic card, i bet this guy had laughed many times inside their cr while doing shit, thinking how easy things are, that are not supposed to be, with this happening any players can submit laggy videos as evidence to accused his hated player for cheating. Imagine if this happens in real life, the court never accepts questionable, blured, pixelated cctv videos as evidence, considered it garbage, dropped the case and no one goes to jail.
good to hear that theres a "process" ... because someday this may happen to any of us and we expect staffs to judge fairly.
4. True
5. Like
Jaybolty said before they arent robots and sometimes life suxx, shit happens. I think they're doing more events todays, im not online yesterday i dunno.

1. Disbanding a guild lol. Its a good idea but not to force them lol, they have to take their own iniative doing that.
I have an idea, how about getting all the names who wants to participate the gvg event and reshuffle their names to form a group of 5.
5. Everyday is a busy day!!

1. Disbanding a guild lol. Its a good idea but not to force them lol, they have to take their own iniative doing that.
not gonna happen
they dont have balls to do that

i like your idea of reshuffle, Noctis might also like that!!

not gonna happen

Mixing the players into different groups is a possibility, but we won't force players to disband guilds as they have the freedom of choosing their own directions with what they feel comfortable with. :)

Last edited:
not gonna happen

Please don't say we don't have balls coz we do have and actually it's huge =)) It's for us to decide if we want to do it but please your showing your hate towards our guild.

(Sorry if my reply is off-thread)

Last edited:

Official Partner