Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed personal shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragos ballack

Registered
Hello. I come with a request to GM Staff. Is there any chance u guyz can allow opening personal shop on ch3 ( or on all channels ) ... since there is no way to place a lot of items in ah for sale .. its hard to buy / sell a good item ... and no1 visites ch1, hard selling items ... and only 3-4 players open PS ... wont lag the server or anything like that ( maybe at least until u can make a AH update with all item category ?? ) ... Cheers. Zeratul

Thread moved to the right section :p

There is currently not a lot of people coming over to the trade channel because of the reason that people want to use premium channels i saw that yes, we have to wait for Cykros as he maybe have some ideas such as replacing Channel 1 for a premium channel.

Have patience so the Admin can review this and give you a answer. :p

Thread moved to the right section :p

There is currently not a lot of people coming over to the trade channel because of the reason that people want to use premium channels i saw that yes, we have to wait for Cykros as he maybe have some ideas such as replacing Channel 1 for a premium channel.

Have patience so the Admin can review this and give you a answer. :p
you should just change back that we can open a shop on every channel, i think cykros changed it cuz he thought with more shops open = more client crashes for players? cuz that's what i got told from another admin on another server, but that's kinda bs. i doubt it will lower the client crash problem as it actually didn't here aswell.

you should just change back that we can open a shop on every channel, i think cykros changed it cuz he thought with more shops open = more client crashes for players? cuz that's what i got told from another admin on another server, but that's kinda bs. i doubt it will lower the client crash problem as it actually didn't here aswell.
Thing is that i am not able to change anything regarding the server so it's up to Cykros if he thinks it's a good idea to change it back yes or no.

We shall have to wait for him to reply ;)

People should use the premium channels for playing and the trade channel for trading.
Don't be lazy and switch the channel when you want to buy/sell something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner