Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed POST Deleted again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jihad

Registered
these people dont want to receive criticism lol
i said it again and again
Redemption is doing good until Jaybolty joined the staff, wipeout happens and sudden change of gameplay, members began to post suggestions and redemption goes smooth again until this guy pop-up (Devon) who happens to be jaybolty's friend. and there it goes crappy updates happens again. the most worst is you'll get high and medium scrolls for the Redeem reward, doesnt makes sense, who dafuq needs that high and medium scrolls with flee.hp steal opts???

and you dont accept and critcism? and tells us we should post suggestions and ideas? are complains not enough to change your mind?? dont you ever think that these updates will fail before implementing it?? and you give us a GM who doesnt know Cabal gameplay lol.
you cant blame people calling you ignorant and dumb because thats what you are.

Doing posts like this wont help our server at all, if you have ideas use this area as its meant to be.
For you personal curiosity Devon is not Jays friend.He is not a friend of any of the old staff members.
The main problem with cabal is that there are to many servers and most of them gives away stuff to easy spoiling the game.A lot of players use them and after 3/5 months those server close and players lose faith in private servers.
Another fact is that cabal private servers are way behind the official ones which added a lot of new features to the game.
But we will continue to try and make the game more pleasant for you all but not after posts like this.
If you have suggestions and ideas please make appropriate posts.
If you do so we will have an easier job and you will have a better server.
All the best!

Now I'm curious, how in hell should Jay or Devon affect the gamy anyways?
I'd really love to know how they should be responsible for updates made by Cykros or Ergo.
Also you shouldn't forget about the fact that it is impossible to make updates that everyone likes.
There will always be flame, dislikes and maybe even hate about an update but its still the same server,
the same community you're part of.
So just stay nice, use the suggestions sections, as mentioned by Cykros above, and at least try to help instead
of leaving a feedback like this one which is written in an offensive way instead of how it should be.

#Just my opinion.

This post does not need any further replyes.
As you can see now all is getting better and we have proven once more that with a good feedback we do better updates.
But yeah some of you will always shout first then think...its the human nature in some of us(or the wild one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner