Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Potion Of Honors Denomination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jihad

Registered
I suggest upgrading POH Denomination
i think its better if its Lvl.3=500m, Lvl.2=300m, Lvl.1=100m

for the reason that players have to enjoy pvp
for now, only ppl with good Honor Ranks are enjoying pvp in Bi

Your suggestion would make so that with 4 lvl3 poh you become rank 20 honor. In my opinion it is not a good idea to make it so easy to reach 20 rank. Instead your suggestion would be better if the numbers were more like:
level 1 = 100K
level 2 = 300K
level 3 = 500K
or
level 1 = 300K
level 2 = 500K
level 3 = 1M

Black caps = 2m honor points
Silver caps = 4m honor points
Gold caps = 20m honor points

HR20 = 100 gold caps

pioneers spent time farming POH don't piss us

HR20 = 100 gold caps

Not to offense us both Kahootz, but changes are always made...
We both spent alot of time on it, but if we want changes, we should look to the future not the past...

But i don't know about this idea, but the honor farming on OGN almost equals the same as Officials, so there should be some changes made for sure in my opinion!

NOTE: I am not offending anyone here!!!

Your suggestion would make so that with 4 lvl3 poh you become rank 20 honor. In my opinion it is not a good idea to make it so easy to reach 20 rank. Instead your suggestion would be better if the numbers were more like:
level 1 = 100K
level 2 = 300K
level 3 = 500K
or
level 1 = 300K
level 2 = 500K
level 3 = 1M

Unfortuntely thats my mistake.. i should have been corrected it yesterday but this forum doesnt have "edit" button for the ts.. i even cant edit my own post lol
what i mean is

i think its better if its Lvl.3=500k, Lvl.2=300k, Lvl.1=100k

Unfortuntely thats my mistake.. i should have been corrected it yesterday but this forum doesnt have "edit" button for the ts.. i even cant edit my own post lol
what i mean is

i think its better if its Lvl.3=500k, Lvl.2=300k, Lvl.1=100k

You can edit your post in the same day as it is posted... atleast that's for donators... i don't know about member status.

You can edit your post in the same day as it is posted... atleast that's for donators... i don't know about member status.
posted about 2 days ago.. saw the wrong inputs yesterday and i cant edit it anymore

posted about 2 days ago.. saw the wrong inputs yesterday and i cant edit it anymore
Yes after the same day you posted it, you can't edit any messages later on... I'm not sure why they did that... but it's bothering me to.

HR20 = 100 gold caps

my goal is for OGN to have more players
and if youre going to make caps to honor.. obvously its op and youre making the server P2Win
ive been visited Bi pvp Area
all i see everyday pvping are form your guild which we know most of them are pioneers
i know for sure you're a liitle bit bore because no one challnges you, no one dares to pvp you ayt?
not because they are scare or fear to lose but they realize they have no chance at all
afaik your Honor Rank now is 19 and it gives [HP+400, Resist Critical Damage+20%, Resist Rate Damage+7%, Resist Unmovable+10%, Resist Stun+10%, Resist Knock Back+10%, Resist Down+10%

my friend donated recently, he bought the best gears ingame, he's happy he dont have experience the passion of redeeming.. but after 2 days he got bored.. he bought best gears but no one is at Bi PVP area... only you is there.. he pvp you 3x and he got beaten lol.. No-mas..

im sure you will be happier if they all want to pvp you, to know whose the best
lets give everyone an equal playing field man.. let give the server a chance to populate

Last edited:
if you're active NWAR player/POH farmer you gonna reach HR20 in time. i reach that rank by spending a lot of time in LS redeem channel farming POH. my idea is for donors/nwar player to get certain amount of honor points to reach the HR20 the fastest way without pissing off the pioneer players that spend lot of time in LS farming POH.

1. We have corrected the editing post feature. Normal users can edit posts in maximum 3 day from the opening of the thread and donator users can edit in maximum 7 days.
Details: http://forum.olympusgn.com/threads/donators-forum-group.360/

2. We will adjust the Honor system in one of the next updates.

Note: Keep making good suggestions so we can choose the best and implement.

if you're active NWAR player/POH farmer you gonna reach HR20 in time. i reach that rank by spending a lot of time in LS redeem channel farming POH. my idea is for donors/nwar player to get certain amount of honor points to reach the HR20 the fastest way without pissing off the pioneer players that spend lot of time in LS farming POH.
i feel you man
but it takes ages
im sure you'll be happier, i know you, your a pvp-like person :cool:

2. We will adjust the Honor system in one of the next updates.
t.

Be careful with this... you dont need to please all new comers. reminding you that you also need to take good care of your loyal players

i feel you man
but it takes ages
im sure you'll be happier, i know you, your a pvp-like person :cool:

if you continue playing/redeeming you will see that this server is offering too much gold caps. BELIEVE me! i got tons of caps that is useless right now.

View attachment 226

if you continue playing/redeeming you will see that this server is offering too much gold caps. BELIEVE me! i got tons of caps that is useless right now.

View attachment 226

yes its true man
but the prob is newcomers cant even dare to try redeeming because they know that its too hard
We are "Hardcore players" ... but newcomers(that has accounts from other servers) will be hesitant to try

seeing from side to side, you're always have the advantage man, you deserve those golds as your reward

Last edited:
View attachment 227 dont tell me its hard... am not a donor, i dont even use cheats.... all you need as a normal player is patience.
it is hard if you start from zero..
if you already has a powerful main character its easy
newcomers will start from scratch man..

ive been there done that and im happy here in OGN but what can i do more if everyday i see are old players...no new ones??

exp high = easy redeem = instant gold caps = 0 donors = 0 funds to run server

easy to reach HR20 = boredom we will all end up in BI pvp area dancing waiting for new comers to battle us

exp high = easy redeem = instant gold caps = 0 donors = 0 funds to run server
this is correct but raising exp in a resonable rate will fix that because atm its really damn hard for newcomers

easy to reach HR20 = boredom we will all end up in BI pvp area dancing waiting for new comers to battle us
i think this is wrong
other than pvp there are so much thins to do in this server.. like: runes hunting, redeem coins farming, redeeming, Tempus Ring hunting(char binded), Nation War, like what you are doing redeeming other classes....and thats a tons of things to do :cool:
PVP takes away the stress of farming items
and ALL ROADS leads to PVP ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner