Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Premium Service and Website Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ergo

Emissary of Death
Staff member
Administrator
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
New:
  • Respec website module enabled
    • This module allows you to respec your stat points.
    • After using respec on a character, the main stats (STR, DEX, INT) will be set back to their default values (like a new character) and all additional points earned will be made available as unallocated stat points.
  • Membership website module was enabled
    • A new membership, the Premium Service Gold was added to the game
    • You can get the Premium Service Gold via the membership module
    • Pricing can be found on the Information tab
    • Comparison of the Free and Gold services can be found on the Membership tab
  • Note: The membership widget is currently pending approval. It can take up to 24 hours before it goes live.
Changes:
  • Premium Service Voter was removed
    • After many issues with the vote sites not properly handling the pingbacks, we decided to remove the premium service by voting and improve the default premium service.
    • Voting will now only grant vCoins to the voter.
  • Premium Service Free was improved to give better rates due to the removed voter service
  • Information about Monthly Top Voters was added to the Vote page information tab including the rewards and some explanation

PremiumCompare.jpg

2017-06-26 16_01_06-Premium Information - Olympus Gaming Network.png

Last edited by a moderator:
As a note to the update, the Free premium service was improved so this way people wont feel a big disadvantage between them and those who will support our work and will buy the Premium Gold. This way we are keeping the server still as a non pay to win.

can both membership have same agent shop slots?

As a note to the update, the Free premium service was improved so this way people wont feel a big disadvantage between them and those who will support our work and will buy the Premium Gold. This way we are keeping the server still as a non pay to win.

I thought this will be kind different, new free service to become somehow close to voter service from before and premium to be a little higher than old voter service.
The gap is not big is huge right now.
Suggestion:
Add back voter service which will have half of what premium has right now or improve the current stats of free one.

I saw stuff like this a lot on other servers,when developers try to improve the game,they always fckup(pardon my french),for example this one,i vote my ass off,and now i dont have warehouse slot and AH slots,ty so much for that,guys,really nice job ;) !!

soooo ... u got even higher price of "rates" then official cabal? Am i right?

You just made premium mandatory. Giving premium to people for voting was absolutely reasonble because of the need to promote server. I loved playing here instead of global because of how convenient it was to do stuff. I am really upset mostly because of removing 3rd warehouse slot and reduction of space in AH. Actually right now we can sell less items than we could on global because their maximum number of items in one slot was raised to 150 in force gunner update, 150 items without premium!! If I had and option to be a supporter, I really would be, I feel obliged, you guys did a great job. But instead of a supporter we got premium which we all wanted to avoid by changing to private servers.

You have just made move to squeeze money out of us players - I hope you have something for us that is worth the money we are going to pay...

From this update:
1. instead of fix the voting problem, they avoid it by introduce premium gold.
2. to make the premium gold look good, they make warehouse/agent access limited.
3. reduced voting rewards, make everyone happy by giving 150 ecoin and 5 soul element by default.
4. if you feel can get top 5 voters group, continue vote.
5. so voting become less rewarding now.

wow premium is overpriced........

1. We cant fix the voting since it is not managed by us, people have to understand that the voting issues are not caused by our website and theirs.
2. The system and prices are not yet set 100% since the project (payment system) as you see is not yet live.
3. We really don't care to much about the vote sites ranking to be honest, not anymore when there are on top servers which pay for boots to vote or uses other "tricks"
4. Don't be so negative and remember who we are and look in our history, we never wanted to squeeze money fro our players, we just want a fun and non pay to win server that self sustains its costs and work ;)

I think I was clear enough with this 4 points :D

1. We cant fix the voting since it is not managed by us, people have to understand that the voting issues are not caused by our website and theirs.
2. The system and prices are not yet set 100% since the project (payment system) as you see is not yet live.
3. We really don't care to much about the vote sites ranking to be honest, not anymore when there are on top servers which pay for boots to vote or uses other "tricks"
4. Don't be so negative and remember who we are and look in our history, we never wanted to squeeze money fro our players, we just want a fun and non pay to win server that self sustains its costs and work ;)

I think I was clear enough with this 4 points :D

I think you missed the 5. point about improving free service :D
i don't contest your decision to implement this feature,you really worked hard to bring all this updates,but the difference between those 2 services it's too big.

First post was updated with the comparation image of the Free and Gold premium types.
The warehouse tab 3 was not intended to be removed from either premium, it was a bug, and some other benefits were added to the GOLD membership. Also some benefits from the Free membership were improved. Check the image for all the details.
The hot fix will be applied later today.

Prices were also reviewed.
The payment widget is still being reviewed by payment-wall team.

We are still waiting for paymentwall to activate the widget so the players can subscribe for the Premium Membership.

The premium service purchase is now available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner