Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Professional Craft and Extreme Crafting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
The Professional Crafting system was remade. At this point you can craft Mithril, Archridium and Limitless items. On future updates we will add the remaining items but first we want to see how you people feel about the system as it is now.
The lowest item Epic upon crafting is High Epic Lv.1 and the maximum will be High Epic Lv.4 (the biggest craft value).
The original system and it lowest with Low Epic Lv.1 and maximum with High Epic Lv.4
We also wanted to make the system more simpler so we decided to remove the proof items from Professional Crafting and add instead C.A License of (item category)
When you will reach maximum Craft EXP on Craft Lv. 1 you will be able to craft this license and use it to upgrade your craft level of the specific category. You will not have to go to the Core Alchemist and do the quests to be able to level up your Professional Craft and you will not have to craft a different license on each level. The C.A. License you craft on Lv. 1 will be used every time you reach your current craft level maximum exp so you can go on the next level.
2017-02-16 14_51_20-CABAL.png

An addition to the Professional Craft is that now you will be able to craft Extreme items.
2017-02-13 17_37_10-CABAL.png

Extreme Craft Items are those that owns two High Epic options.
2017-02-13 18_00_57-CABAL.png

For every Extreme Craft item you will new a special Extreme Core.
You will be able to get these Extreme Cores by crafting temp with the formulars sold on Craft Merchant Chloe in Port Lux.
2017-02-13 14_27_24-CABAL.png

2017-02-13 14_28_51-CABAL.png

2017-02-13 14_29_21-CABAL.png

Limitless and Archridium items were also added in the Destroy system.
You can destroy them now to get craft materials, cores and option scrolls.
2017-02-15 20_37_01-CABAL.png

2017-02-15 21_47_36-CABAL.png

The required craft items needed for the Professional craft drops mainly in the following locations
Craft Lv.1 - Mutant Forrest
Craft Lv.2 - Pontus Ferrum
Craft Lv.3 - Porta Inferno
This means that you will find the Mithril Katana needed to craft on Outrageous Mithril Katana in Mutant Forrest
2017-02-16 15_14_54-CABAL.png

Note: The craft system will work only with the exact specified item requested, don't rush to upgrade to +15 if the item requested is not the exact one; it can also be extended like the text will say on the requested item!

Other game changes and improvements were done.
Slot Option for Gloves changed, the 2 Slot Drop Rate up was replaced with Alz Drop UP
2017-02-12 19_18_30-CABAL.png

The bosses from Pontus Ferrum, Porta Inferno, Arcane Trace, Senillinea and Nostalgia Forest will drop from now Treasure Chest, Relic Chest, Legacy Chest and Legendary Boxes.
The loot will be available in this chests and boxes.
The addition to their drops is that in the Legacy Chests you can find Basic Elements and in Legendary Boxes you
can find Rare Elements.
The Weapons and Body parts that will drop from this chest will not be character bound anymore and they will have
the High Epic Lv. 2,3 and 4.
2017-02-09 12_32_37-CABAL.png

2017-02-10 16_04_31-CABAL.png

2017-02-09 14_25_03-CABAL.png

Removed from drop and Chloe NPC the following items.(On the new system we will use only 1 stone for bind and unbind also)
  • Arcane Golem's Unbinding Stone - Medium
  • Arcane Golem's Unbinding Stone - High
  • Arcane Golem's Unbinding Stone - Highest
  • Arcane Golem's Binding Stone - Medium
  • Arcane Golem's Binding Stone - High
  • Arcane Golem's Binding Stone - Highest
  • Minesta's Unbinding Stone - Medium
  • Minesta's Unbinding Stone - High
  • Minesta's Unbinding Stone - Highest
  • Minesta's Binding Stone - Medium
  • Minesta's Binding Stone - High
  • Minesta's Binding Stone - Highest
The overall drop was adjusted and craft materials were added in the normal maps with a higher drop rate.
The beginning items will drop also from normal mobs with High Epic values to help beginners grind up to the end game sets making their time spent here more fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update is scheduled for today 16:00 Server Time.
The process can take up to 1 hour but we hope it will be done in less than that.

new crafting idea for extreme upgrades but will it not create another class balance issues especially that we will be having so much amps?

What i heard is that for now this xtreme craft will be max for limitless items..so it shouldn't be a match for palladium...for now!

And keep in mind that Extreme upgrade will be hard to do due to requirements and you will also have to bind your item after (with the enchant system that will come) to get the extender slots values which are better then normal.

As far as i know, does Evil Empire do not own any right to take this into their hands.
You can basically say that they we're also stealing ideas of creating a ''server'' while the game is made by ESTsoft.

Please do not start any accusation on our respected staff team.
Thank you.

As far as i know, does Evil Empire do not own any right to take this into their hands.
You can basically say that they we're also stealing ideas of creating a ''server'' while the game is made by ESTsoft.

Thank you.
You are right here. By creating a Private server for Cabal Online you are breaking the Copyright of ESTsoft, And ESTsoft has the full right to close it up.
So i see no problem here...
Second, you are just stealing idea from Evil Empire without giving CREDITS for it. Lets now every server will steal the idea of Elements, Redeem system, chest from bosses, and much more you got here. I'm 100% sure you will be pissed off.

Last edited by a moderator:
This Peaked my interest as a crafter this amazing its an alternative to get gear that is somewhat different and crafting end game gear never has been an issue for me. love the interaction with an item that adds a new layer to the crafting system.

i would love to see you expand on this idea.

Thank you.
I would like to add something for this ;)

We did not even knew they exist? (evil empire)
And coming here and posting on our update means they are the ones keeping an eye on us to see if they can "steal" anything?
We simply don't care about other server, it is a fair game and we play it fair, do your best and make your own tools to create new content and bring fun in the game, I could state at least 5 other clients that uses our ECH files with the optimized textures to lower the crashes BUT did you ever saw us saying anything?

I am kindly asking you to not spam our forums with your false accusations, the double craft idea came to us from the official server, the only source we inspire from ;)

Last edited:
I know this is not the place for suggesting any ideas i dont know but can any staff members could at least look at the the boss and mobs at Machinas Outpost (MO) because they hurt a lot and the drops are not that nice maybe should add cool drops like POVS or maybe atleast revamp the drops :D

Last edited:
I know this is not the place for suggesting any ideas i dont know but can any staff members could at least look at the the boss and mobs at Machinas Outpost (MO) because they hurt a lot and the drops are not that nice maybe should add cool drops like POVS or maybe atleast revamp the drops :D

thats why that dung isnt actual :D

i just found out today.... i cant craft Rings and amulets anymore -.-
im alz farmer so Seven Coins accessory is really valuable to me...

Hmm its really hard Cykros the drop system does not like before so i was crazy when I hunt materials. I killed many golem boss, but hard to craft a extreme weapon coz item drop with epic craft drop only 18% CD or 9% CR, even 1 slot :banghead:. However, i still try my luck :D
I've reached Lv2 atm. Now im mad with archri :DCabal(170220-1757-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg Cabal(170220-1813-VerC0FFEE-0001).jpg
Im an old player here but idk when i can craft it ? so this is the time for u think about new players :tmi:

Last edited:
Hmm its really hard Cykros the drop system does not like before so i was crazy when I hunt materials. I killed many golem boss, but hard to craft a extreme weapon coz item drop with epic craft drop only 18% CD or 9% CR, even 1 slot :banghead:. However, i still try my luck :D
I've reached Lv2 atm. Now im mad with archri :DView attachment 2467 View attachment 2468
Im an old player here but idk when i can craft it ? so this is the time for u think about new players :tmi:

I think its more suggested to craft it than farming it. because I tried in mithril and i got max epic in one shot LOL

Was curious 'bout the craft epic values. Is it max for the 2nd craft epic to be high epic lv1? won't go higher up to high epic lv4 so it would be x2 10% craft epic? :D If yes, the value of 2nd epic should be fixed to 6% so crafting the extreme weaps wont be a waste of time,effort & resources. Because i saw some values of 2nd epic ranging from 3%-5% that's like "eehhh?". Well it's just my opinion as a fellow crafter it's very important that there is no wasted resources.

Last edited:
i just found out today.... i cant craft Rings and amulets anymore -.-
im alz farmer so Seven Coins accessory is really valuable to me...
What you mean you cannot craft at all? Be more clear please.

Tell me in details, and maybe we can look at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner