Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Professional Crafting REBUILD

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i ask something ...where exactly location sigmetal orb/cry 1s +5 clean drop (pickup wrong Transmuter) have been spam around map..cant find one ...most i found fatal/destruction/luck ....

worst worst worst Y_Y no exact drop rate.. zzzzzz plss increase ur drop rate or return back normal.. its ok to 50/50 succes license. than now increase succes but decrease the drop rate many % hard to get material item.
NO FARM SITE now . :cry:
and with 2% drop rate item i think 1year before lvl 7 craft :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Old players that have Palladium , you have 1 month to upgrade you craft level to 7 so you can craft Equilibrium. Since the only way to make crafting progressive is to craft some items, the current received craft EXP for crafting Palladium is pretty big so you will need around 3 items to get to Level 7.
After 1 month we will lower the craft EXP reward given by palladium so new players will have to craft more items like you (old players) did.
I know its not very good for old players but this is the only way we could do this.

Well the old players didn't craft more items,we crafted 1 formula and we got the item.
Until now i didn't even took this in consideration because i was firmly convinced that we will need to craft 1 Palladium item to get craft lv.6 100%
I don't even want to think about this if now crafting 3 items it's a high rate, how it will be after this 1 month ...

How do i think it should be? [ and i'm sure i'm not the only one]
  • Lets say that we need to craft 2 items max for lv.6 100%
  • Increase the Lghtning element requirements if you feel this is necessary

Item drop rate is realy hard guys! how can i even sell ecoin in alz if the PPL cant farm in NF and how can we craft if the drop rate of item is low ? its true the crafting level is 100% but this is realy worst coz its take hell of a time . 1 hour hunting its drops 1-3 items for craft really sad guys but its make ur server not a private

Item drop rate is realy hard guys! how can i even sell ecoin in alz if the PPL cant farm in NF and how can we craft if the drop rate of item is low ? its true the crafting level is 100% but this is realy worst coz its take hell of a time . 1 hour hunting its drops 1-3 items for craft really sad guys but its make ur server not a private
If u can wait until tomorrow drops will be fixed its a lot of work understand it .

And I just answered. :D

Old players that have Palladium , you have 1 month to upgrade you craft level to 7 so you can craft Equilibrium. Since the only way to make crafting progressive is to craft some items, the current received craft EXP for crafting Palladium is pretty big so you will need around 3 items to get to Level 7.
After 1 month we will lower the craft EXP reward given by palladium so new players will have to craft more items like you (old players) did.
I know its not very good for old players but this is the only way we could do this.

3 crafts x 4 type equipments x 3 type of armor x 35 element = total needed 1260 :mad: within 1 month.
How am i able to achieve this... if only it required 2 craft to get to lv 7 then it possible for me to do 3 type armor

3 crafts x 4 type equipments x 3 type of armor x 35 element = total needed 1260 :mad: within 1 month.
How am i able to achieve this... if only it required 2 craft to get to lv 7 then it possible for me to do 3 type armor
Thats why we made lightning elements tradeable. So you dont have to craft all types. Search for a crafter and bring him the materials.

First post updated with the location of Material Items drop that are needed in Standard Professional Craft.

After today restart the drops will become available.

First post updated with the location of Material Items drop that are needed in Standard Professional Craft.

After today restart the drops will become available.

The drop rate was awesome already for crafting it is just like who have the most patient win :h::h::h::h::h: just need drops for alz ;););)

Cykros

can request something ? emmmmh

request increase drop rate item /craft material for 1 - 5 pls... few material hard to drop from mob..sob sob
impossible 1 month to finish all craft

Good day.. it doesnt mean that its impossible for you its the same as others.
to start crafting you have atleast 20b alz + for crafting..
but if you dont have.. you really have to grind..

if you were buy lighting then yes,otherwise 4-5b to rise to lv6 for me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner