Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed PTR & Weapon CRI

Status
Not open for further replies.

gyrd4fearX

Legendary Force Archer
Professional Enchanter
Registered
1. May u please introduce again the YUL Event for exchange of A number of Powerless Tempus Rings to Tempus Ring same as during the Old Redemption.
2. Crit Rate for Weapon is a bit low when Extended, SHOULD it BE +7% not +5% when extended?
3. Add more mobs at AT please.

Just a suggestion, thnx,

and if i may add..please if we can add POH on the drops from AT in small amount will be helful lets say amont of 5-10 k is ok..just to help us increase our honor..cause if we just rely on dungeons,quest and nwar to gain honor..well i may say it will take a whole lot of time before we get the highest honor rank.\

and also please do add some drops on dungeons the rare runes like Amp,Crit rate and crit damage..runes for int,dex,and str..

thats for now^^

and also please do add some drops on dungeons the rare runes like Amp,Crit rate and crit damage..runes for int,dex,and str..

thats for now^^
actually about rune AMP, CDI, Max Crit. rune STR, INT, DEX, and others can be found on DG like RH for CDI / Max Crit, EOD b2f for INT and SOD for Dex, for STR i'm forgot where got it but i got 1 and already use it :D, try run on that DG if get lucky you get one of those.

sorry for bad english.

Regards

actually about rune AMP, CDI, Max Crit. rune STR, INT, DEX, and others can be found on DG like RH for CDI / Max Crit, EOD b2f for INT and SOD for Dex, for STR i'm forgot where got it but i got 1 and already use it :D, try run on that DG if get lucky you get one of those.

sorry for bad english.

Regards
ow..really..thats good to hear..thanks for the info mate^^

ow..really..thats good to hear..thanks for the info mate^^
yeah, your welcome :D (about rune SSA / MSA dunno where to got it except in Rune Cube which all can get all rune :D)

Regards.

Str runes can be looted @ EOD b1f, MSA and SSA is @ FTb2f last chest :)

Last edited:
MCR = Siena 2 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner