Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

PvP birthday event! 18/04/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filippo

Professional Enchanter
Registered
Hello everybody! So here I am going to let the war begin between players since many of you asked for this kind of event again :p (classic PvP one).

INFORMATION

Registration format (Until Sunday 17/4/16, 11 am (Server Time)):
IGN = XXXXX
Class = XX

Rounds:
3 PvPs each round (the first that wins 2 PvP, is the winner of the round)

NOT ALLOWED:

- Running
- Use special buffs (Quick Move, Art of Sniping, Bloody Spirit, Cat's recovery, Bear Vitality, SFC, GM buff ETC.)
- Party buffs
- Having buffs from other players
- Using potions
- Using Dash/Blink/Fade Step
- Debuffs
- Aura/Battle modes

Punishment for who breaks any of this rules -> disqualified.

Whoever is caught spamming, flaming, bothering people that are joining in the event, will be banned for a duration I choose (if I find main accounts, I'll ban them too)

All the classes are allowed to participate obviously and the fighters will be sorted out randomly.

Rewards:

3 unique elements for all the participants.

1st placer:
24 unique elements - 150 odds - 100 POVs - 20 pchh - Amulet of Resist +5 30 days - Holy water potion x100 (your choice)

2nd placer:
21 unique elements - 120 odds - 100 povs - 15 pchh - Amulet of Resist +5 15 days - Holy water of Speed x100

3rd placer:
18 unique elements - 90 odds - 50 povs - 12 pchh - Amulet of Resist +5 7 days - Holy water potion x50 (your choice)

4th/5th/6th placer:
12 unique elements - 50 odds - 50 povs - 5 pchh - holy water of speed x20 - holy water potion x20 (your choice)

Winner of at least 1 round:
6 unique elements.

The event will take place, as title say, on Monday 18/04/2016 as it's my birthday, at 17 (5 PM Server Time).

Matches spreadsheet

Last edited:
Hello everybody! So here I am going to let the war begin between players since many of you asked for this kind of event again :p (classic PvP one).

INFORMATION

Registration format (Until Sunday 17/4/16):
IGN = XXXXX
Class = XX

Rounds:
3 PvPs each round (the first that wins 2 PvP, is the winner of the round)

NOT ALLOWED:

- Running
- Use special buffs (Quick Move, Art of Sniping, Bloody Spirit, Cat's recovery, Bear Vitality, SFC, GM buff ETC.)
- Party buffs
- Having buffs from other players
- Using potions
- Using Dash/Blink/Fade Step
- Debuffs
- Aura/Battle modes

Punishment for who breaks any of this rules -> disqualified.

Whoever is caught spamming, flaming, bothering people that are joining in the event, will be banned for a duration I choose (if I find main accounts, I'll ban them too)

All the classes are allowed to participate obviously and the fighters will be sorted out randomly.

Rewards:

3 unique elements for all the participants.

1st placer:
24 unique elements - 150 odds - 100 POVs - 20 pchh - Amulet of Resist +5 30 days - Holy water potion x100 (your choice)

2nd placer:
21 unique elements - 120 odds - 100 povs - 15 pchh - Amulet of Resist +5 15 days - Holy water of Speed x100

3rd placer:
18 unique elements - 90 odds - 50 povs - 12 pchh - Amulet of Resist +5 7 days - Holy water potion x50 (your choice)

4th placer:
15 unique elements - 70 odds - 50 povs - 8 pchh - holy water of Speed x30 - holy water potion x30 (your choice)

5th placer:
12 unique elements - 50 odds - 50 povs - 5 pchh - holy water of speed x20 - holy water potion x20 (your choice)

Winner of at least 1 round:
6 unique elements.

The event will take place, as title say, on Monday 18/04/2016 as it's my birthday, at 17 (5 PM Server Time).
Advance Happy Birthday to us:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner