Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

PVP Event (10th May 2015) FINISHED

Status
Not open for further replies.
PVP Event 10th May

As the title says I will be hosting another PVP Event on Sunday 10th May 2015

Information
Location: Desert Scream on Channel 7 - This is because the spawn area is close by and there is a wide open area for where people can view the action

Time: This will be happening at 16:00 / 4:00PM Server Time

How to join: If you want to join simply reply to this thread with your characters name and Character class e.g. archer, this gives me chance to set everything up prior to the event.

Depending on the amount of people who join will depend on how the event is organized, if enough people join it will be divided up into specific class vs specific class, if there are only few amounts of people then it will be any class vs any class.

If you suddenly decide that you are unable to join the event after replying please PM me ( Jaybolty ) and we will take it from there.

Rewards
Any position - Gold caps x1

3rd position - Gold caps x15 & Blessing bead 200% (duration 1 day)

2nd position - Gold caps x30 & Blessing bead 200% (duration 2 days)

1st position - Gold caps x50 & Blessing bead 200% (duration 3 days)

nice event!!

Are there any rules??

like:
1. No Party Buffs
2. No Debuffs
3. No SFC Title Buffs
4. No Bringer Title Use
5. Is it Freestyle or Combo

Like i suggested before it should be "By Class PVP" every week to make the server alive more
for the reason that magic types cant win over melee types

Other servers prohibits the use of donated weapons and sets. Weapons will come from the GM hosting the event but it think its unfair for donators.
Its a good and balanced thing if SFC buffs and Bringer title should not be use in this event. Simply because Resist Crt dmg, Resist Amp, Resist critr8 from those titles will make the event inbalance..
Lets make this event fair to everyone..

IGN: Macedonia
Class: FA

nice event!!

Are there any rules??

like:
1. No Party Buffs
2. No Debuffs
3. No SFC Title Buffs
4. No Bringer Title Use
5. Is it Freestyle or Combo

Like i suggested before it should be "By Class PVP" every week to make the server alive more
for the reason that magic types cant win over melee types

Other servers prohibits the use of donated weapons and sets. Weapons will come from the GM hosting the event but it think its unfair for donators.
Its a good and balanced thing if SFC buffs and Bringer title should not be use in this event.
Lets make this event fair to everyone..

IGN: Macedonia
Class: FA
Rules and how the event will be organised will come tomorrow after I take a overall look at amounts of people and classes

Yesterdays TG is so awful
We at Proc side getting hammered but they still dont wanto to get the last tower for a "CG"
We've been killed at respawn but we noticed they are not killing 1 Proc WA named "DIGS"
They didnt allow us to score but they let DIGS to score on towers
lately i was informed that both Bringer from CAP(Sabrina) and PROC(DIGS) is the same person
Obviously that time theyre aiming for the Bringer Title to have advantage on the upcoming PVP Event lol.. i bet they are doing that every TG..
This guy really good at exploiting the game

We at Proc side getting hammered but they still dont wanto to get the last tower for a "CG"
We've been killed at respawn but we noticed they are not killing 1 Proc WA named "DIGS"
lately i was informed that both Bringer from CAP(Sabrina) and PROC(DIGS) is the same person
Obviously that time theyre aiming for the Bringer Title to have advantage on the upcoming PVP Event lol.. i bet they are doing that every TG..

You will be happy to know then that I intend on making everyone take off their titles to make it fair for everyone, balancing is something I am trying hard to keep in the event but who fights who will be randomly generated and with just a glance I don't think there is enough people of each class to do class specific fights unfortunately, I will be having a better look later on at possibilities :)

why the hell are u crying XD

Please can we keep this thread to what it is made for thankyou!

First post updated with rules and table of positions for each player entered so far

I work hard for honor rank (2 months) and I cant use my own title... waste of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner