Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Rare element problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsBillionaire

Registered
Hello

I have big problem and also other players too have this problem.
I havent much time for playing game and i cant make tg. I waste 2.5 b for this cubes yesterday. And only get 9x unique element. And now players need 500 m for this crap cube. Made 10+ AC and only get 1x rare :) Please change this system. Make formula card-rare or make Exchange npc again or make anything. Cause really i dont nid play with this system. Look my inventory this alz and 250 basic element not enough for make 25 unique. Please change it. Thanks

Attachments

• Cabal(151118-2053-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    Cabal(151118-2053-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 87
We all know is harder now i personaly have stated that but they seem to think the new sistem is better . we sure don't well atleast not all of us do, the point is is getting harder and harder to get those goldcaps/unique

I dont think so. Cause so much difficulty for a private server.
For example; i nid 50x cube for 1 part chaos. I can make only 1x tg in one day. So i need 50days for only 1 part. Omg.

I dont think so. Cause so much difficulty for a private server.
For example; i nid 50x cube for 1 part chaos. I can make only 1x tg in one day. So i need 50days for only 1 part. Omg.
another one who thinks difficulty and private server is somehow linked, i suggest u give wiki a go and read what a private server is
besides from that.

Thank you for your suggestion we'll see if we can adjust the system a little depending on what the admins think, plz remember that the system is still totally new and may need some adjustments.

another one who thinks difficulty and private server is somehow linked, i suggest u give wiki a go and read what a private server is
besides from that.

Thank you for your suggestion we'll see if we can adjust the system a little depending on what the admins think, plz remember that the system is still totally new and may need some adjustments.
I know "what is private server" and thanks for info. I'm glad if make little easier, thanks :)

Next update will bring another method of acquiring the rare elements.
We would appreciate if you players will stop complaining so much and let us work, as you can see and will see we always improve the game to be god for players and the server itself too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner