Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Feedback RCD on BIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhoan

Contributor
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Hello OGn

Just wondering why decrease the RCD stats on bike before its 15% RCD 1 slot comparison only nd now its 10%..while RSA stats got a little increase rigth now on slot and on craft option..now with RSA craft option 12% before 11%..and slot comparison before 3 slot is 15% in RSA and 2 slot got 12%..3% RSA deffirence..now slot comparison 3 slot RSA 18% and 2 slot RSA 12%..has 6 RDA deffirence. .

.just correct me if that was wrong..maybe..

Why use rcd anyways? Do you know how amp and crit works? Amp increases the attack that normal skill or attaks do basic, But cdi works like this;
You get extra damage from amp (your items amp+skills amp addition). Lets say normmaly you would do 1000 damage, and with %50 amp you did 1500 instead, critical damage on this occasion s that extra 500 dmg gets buffed with %cdi u got and works as crit dmg. So by reducing the amp of the opponend you actually reduce the crit dmg more than rcd (never tried rcd but it should be working like this) so here u have it :).

..yeah its a good thing what you say..I know that also..well thanks..but we do have our own instinct about how we build..is just that I just wonder why decrease. It could be fine to make it as is when changing the other stats..as my comparison says before 3% amp deffirrnce ill rather go to 15% rcd if thats the deffirence..and now need to create new PW5 or new bike cause its high deffirence its already 6% rsa while rcd 10%..

that much diffrence indeed makes it worth using ur right i m never interested in resist gear so didnt know how much the stat diffrence between em as %. well hope u get a decent answer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner