Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

"Rebalancing" at its finest

Viel

Registered
errr.png
errr.png

Congratulations, you just increased the def gap of wearing martial set from armor set!

*Thinking about from "FA server" to "Armor Set server"*

No it's not. I am playing an official server from the last 7 or 8 years (not to mention that I am very knowledgeable about the game and saw each and every update from the first episode up to the last), a +0 armor part WILL NEVER be ahead of a +15 martial part. But if you still insist that the values are from the official servers, check the proportionality then, not just the values. I suggest that kindly double check it.

If you still insist that the values are from official servers, come to think about it, there's a huge gap between the armor parts and the martial parts -- armor parts' def ARE WAY TOO HIGH from the ones that are +15 for martial parts, EVEN THE LOWER TIERS of armor set (WITHOUT AN UPGRADE) can be way too high compared to the END-GAME tier for martial set.

With all due respect sir, because of the so-called rebalancing, you just nerfed WIs and BLs.

If you come to think about it AGAIN, what's the purpose of being a melee of a Blader if even Force Archers are way too ahead when it comes to defensive power, they already have the range advantage. What's left for Bladers and Wizards then?

Last edited:
^ They are clearly have same value(to kids)=))=))=))=))=))=))

Last edited:
Instead of having such attitude to call out Cykros for what he said, you've could feedback to us as well with more information regarding this. But yeah, with those pictures we still can adjust some stats at some point maybe. Thanks for that.

Last edited:
Always the same with you ... let's rectify : nobody is picking on cyk ffs i just showed how values aren't the same at all and tbh that wasn't even the main point here,even if they were indeed egual it's not set in stone that we have to adjust them to meet the official ones just cuz they're "official" -_-
It's plain obvious a +0 armorpart can't be superior to a +15 martial part (and let's rectify again of course an armor part has to be superior to a martial one just not that way)
Peace.

R.I.P. Bladers and Wizards: 2014-2016. You will be missed. :(

I appreciate the efforts for rebalancing but you just nerfed us. :(

R.I.P. Bladers and Wizards: 2014-2016. You will be missed. :(

I appreciate the efforts for rebalancing but you just nerfed us. :(
i believe there will be no more BL and WI anymore in this sever(just wasted my time and effort on my WI, now its useless:cry:. plus i use more than 10b on that WI:rolleyes: now it have become dummy that is used for daily ONLY)
:punch::punch::punch::punch::punch:

Always the same with you ... let's rectify : nobody is picking on cyk ffs i just showed how values aren't the same at all and tbh that wasn't even the main point here,even if they were indeed egual it's not set in stone that we have to adjust them to meet the official ones just cuz they're "official" -_-
It's plain obvious a +0 armorpart can't be superior to a +15 martial part (and let's rectify again of course an armor part has to be superior to a martial one just not that way)
Peace.
Who even said that i was reffering everything to you or that i am opposing you? i'm simply talking about the others aswell. It's fine how you feel about it. No worries lol. And indeed i agree on you for that anyways, no need to feel offended about this. I am doing what i can, simply not trying to get any fights between anyone in here and i will try my best to convince Cykros to change some stats, he surely appreciates all the feedback you guys are giving him ;)

And no worries, we can still be able to talk with Cykros about rebalancing these stats, it won't mean we cannot suggest anything to him :) Have a nice day guys, as i am very sick i am not really in the mood to stress out right now, so i'll be making a post later and build a structured suggestion to him for you guys.

Last edited:
Thanks for your effort noctis ;) . Get well soon :) . Hope we could get some good news about this soon :) .

on Official everything is changed, you simply can't put the values from there items here. Or will you rebalance every single mob and also stats system (str/dex/int) too ? then okay, gl. :)

nerf fa instead of doing random experiments

well only character with bonus cri are good in pvp in this server.. before they said WA are OP deff.. now where are the WA BI?.. i only see FA FB and FS..char with no CRI = RIP..

they said they fallow the stats of chaos in official but they forget that the gap of attk in this server are not the same with official.. gap of attk of BL between FB and FS is only 100+ but in official its more than 100..

Official Partner