Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Redeem System and General Things

Septh0

Registered
Hi guys.
Im newbie in server. I adapted server but still i have questions on my mind. Im farming exp in Nostalgia but its still too hard. There are a lot of good persons help me for my items. I cant say i full my item parts but i have lot. Okay my main question is What is redeem thing i read it on website but i dont got it. we need redeem for good items. But for make redeem we need redeem coins. I think its dropping on ch6 LS but when i go there i saw i cant handle that mobs. This said me u need good items for redeem coins. It ıs confusing. Can any one tell me what ı must to do and which way ı must go for made something. Thank You .

welcome to OGN, u can farm redeem coins in forgotten ruin ch 6 including potion of honors, redeeming - when you reach level 200 you can redeem thru the website and return your level to 190, you need redeem coins and a little amount of alz, you can see the redeem reward on website

Also this Wednesday another redeem map for beginners will be released.

on the web site there is from to redeem section have a lot of level types on there. Can i go 1 level from redeem ? and Fifty thanks u are helping me in game and forum a lot :D

Cykros which map is that for begginer redeem map

on the web site there is from to redeem section have a lot of level types on there. Can i go 1 level from redeem ? and Fifty thanks u are helping me in game and forum a lot :D
I am sorry but I don't understand what you mean. Can you rephrase it please?

i mean . Am ı must to turn my level only 190 or i can go further than it ? and which map for begginer redeeming
ty

From level 190 you need to go to level 200 to be able to process a redeem (at this point your character will go back to level 190 with stat points reduced as well and you will be rewarded with the cCash and the items from the given reward group - which you can see on the redeem page by hovering the Info link)

thank you for explain me redeem system but can u tell me am i have to go 200 to 190 or i can go 160 or something different level ?

Only 190 to 200 (and after redeem again you can go from 190 to 200) since the starting level is 190 in the game.

and how about the lower mwar/nation war brackets? is it for display? :)
They will be disabled soon.
And we have a nice plan with nation war system.We are waiting for some new players first :D

They will be disabled soon.
And we have a nice plan with nation war system.We are waiting for some new players first :D
cykros like u said i gone channel 6 fort ruina but there is no slot for redeem. i have problem ?

Well if u remove the lower brackets i think it is the time that u will launch the by class bringers

My opinion is to not prioritize vote over social sharing nor vice versa since both are important. Best is to vote and sometimes throw a share or like on update threads and so on so the information travels to more people.

Official Partner