Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Refferal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

ShadowSaint/Noctis/Sparky/Izanami
Contributor
Gold Member
Registered
I wanted to invite an friend into playing redemption again as appeared the last part (confirming) isn't really working well, my friend clicked on the link and this popped up, i wanted to report this as an feedback/bug.

3188d5d871fa908d13b7a1071eab5db7.png

c7984417f47ac4041501c607799a03be.jpg

Hello, thanks for the report. The incorrect links have been fixed.

For all those who got email with wrong link they can just go back to the homepage and register with the email address they were invited.

Let me know if there is anything else related to this or I can close the thread.

Hello, thanks for the report. The incorrect links have been fixed.

For all those who got email with wrong link they can just go back to the homepage and register with the email address they were invited.

Let me know if there is anything else related to this or I can close the thread.

Thanks alot for the fast fix, i'll be checking with a friend if it's working correctly. ;)

Ergo The error still occurs...

These links will still give errors. You can just go to the normal website and register with the email you received the invitation. No special link is required for it.

Also invitation emails should have the normal links in their content without the weird numbers after them :)

Well, my friend did registrate already with the email, and she tried again she gets
The email *********@hotmail.com is already in use. Please try another email.

but i only need to finish the part of (confirming) by that link... >.< sorry if i don't understand your point correctly.... :worried:

There is no confirming :)
Let me illustrate the process:

1. You send email invitation to your friend at [email protected]
2. Your friend enters redemption website and creates/registers a new account with [email protected]
3. Your friend confirms his/her account (normal account activation) and starts playing
4. After your friend has activity in the game you will receive the reward for the invitation

Note: After step 1 you don't need to do anything else just wait your friend to register and make activity on his/her account.

There is no confirming :)
Let me illustrate the process:

1. You send email invitation to your friend at [email protected]
2. Your friend enters redemption website and creates/registers a new account with [email protected]
3. Your friend confirms his/her account (normal account activation) and starts playing
4. After your friend has activity in the game you will receive the reward for the invitation

Note: After step 1 you don't need to do anything else just wait your friend to register and make activity on his/her account.
Ah! Now i get it lal, She needs to be active ingame on that certain period to bring ecoins on my account, so people can't take an abusive way of getting ecoins, Thanks alot for the effort of explaining and illustrating! Now i know she needs to be active ingame, i got the answer. :) Thanks for the help.

You are welcome. So the thread can be closed? :)

#Fixed & Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner