Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Feedback REGARDING NATION WAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

callmejik

Dont even think about it.
Contributor
Registered
This past days i've observed a number of player attending nation war. Yeah, its a good thing. who wants a war on 1v1 2v2.. Good number of players means the better war experience. That is the positive side. How about its negatives. We have been introduced to a new set of armors. a new end game set. its nice to be honest. We farm day and night to get strong. with the new armor we will be getting stronger as we are now.. Yet the hype of Nation war seems getting low. No more competition, No more rivalry, No more Pride and Everything else. Half of the players attending wants to farm only for the loots but not for the sake of winning.

I would like to suggest to change the looting system in the Nation war. I'm not saying to completely remove Equilibrium items if that was meant by transcending From this new map.. what if we make the random mobs in the map drops only potions. in the tower guardians drops the farming items they're so eager to loot. does it make sense?. they go to war not just farming. but by killing the guardians there contributing to the nation itself.

Or if someone has a better idea. i would not mind to hear it out.

yup maybe,Legacy Guardians will only drop "Equilibrium items" right away after it conquered, 75% of players attending in war and get destructed in side mobs,searching roaming the whole map to hunt for those mobs.

cooperation in war was the same in old war, everyone run on his way, people never cared even before about team push i noticed it since i started to play on this server

For me the TG/Nation war is not that bad , its up to those players inside what they want to do on TG
the item drops in WAR make sense. because of those items out there PPL always join WAR and i think
its not bad for me cuz WAR improve's alot.:):):):):):):)

but in negatively Opinion, WAR is sucks when u are the only one who wants to win the Game.=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))
2.jpg

I would like to suggest to change the looting system in the Nation war. I'm not saying to completely remove Equilibrium items if that was meant by transcending From this new map.. what if we make the random mobs in the map drops only potions. in the tower guardians drops the farming items they're so eager to loot. does it make sense?. they go to war not just farming. but by killing the guardians there contributing to the nation itself.

If the guardians will drop 10+ items/drop will be good.
I also think a new dungeon is required to drop the new gear

Not to mentioned this war can easily be dominated by FA.. They can literally attack guardian through gate (without even downing the gate first) with bm3.

This past days i've observed a number of player attending nation war. Yeah, its a good thing. who wants a war on 1v1 2v2.. Good number of players means the better war experience. That is the positive side. How about its negatives. We have been introduced to a new set of armors. a new end game set. its nice to be honest. We farm day and night to get strong. with the new armor we will be getting stronger as we are now.. Yet the hype of Nation war seems getting low. No more competition, No more rivalry, No more Pride and Everything else. Half of the players attending wants to farm only for the loots but not for the sake of winning.

Nice one Jik. Super agree to this

I agree, most of the players now see the war as another farming dungeon for equilibrium. Well then, I guess equilibrium should be moved to a dungeon.

yes please move it to a dungeon with water elemental so people dont like TG or war can farm em too :D

interesting...i kind of agree, but if it is moved to dungeon, will people go to war at all?

they have to if they want the top set equilibrium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner