Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Removal of a costume (Have your say)

Which costume would you remove?

• Korean Gala Dress

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Gorgeous Servant

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Love Dad Yellow Shirt

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • German Traditional Dress

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Suit of Mystic Blade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brazil Football Uniform

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • National Football Player Cheering Suit

• Kendo Suit

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Wild Western

• The Sage Tower Apprentice Suit

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybolty

Dragon lord
Contributor
Registered
So we have plans to add another costume however with the current client we are not able to add another without removing a current one.

So we want your opinions, which of the following costumes would YOU like to be removed, please cast your vote and the likely situation is that the one with a lot of votes in the end will be removed from the game to make space for a new one.

If players already own the costume it will be refunded.

UPDATE
Thank you for everyone who voted, in the end we decided that the "Love Dad Yellow Shirt" is the one that will be removed, this is decided both from the votes that it received and also that fact this particular costume never sold in the shop. On the 1st of December it will be removed and replaced with the costume below.

Happy Gaming!

Replacement body costume
2015_1020_preview_electronica_suit1.jpg

Last edited:
For me none should be removed hehe, Reveal the substitute costume so we would know what to be removed / to be changed.

good job Jay i realy apreciate you asking us. i casted my vote !

When will this be implemented? if ever.... ^_^

Hello! Mr. Jaybolty!!! Can I ask about this new update? Are the OGN Developers planning of redesigning Bloody Ice as Electronica suit is soon to be implemented? :)

please considering about crash fixing in next update too. it has become more and more oftenly!

i hope we can also have those new costumes affordable in eCash and permanent too or 1 month duration atleast besides its all for the looks.

Hello! Mr. Jaybolty!!! Can I ask about this new update? Are the OGN Developers planning of redesigning Bloody Ice as Electronica suit is soon to be implemented? :)
Nothing planned for this yet.

please considering about crash fixing in next update too. it has become more and more oftenly!
We are constantly looking at this issue trying to solve it, unfortunately the test patches and changes we tried so far have not worked but hopefully soon we will be able fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner