Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

reskin CA mobs

shakal

Registered
can i reskin mobs in CA? or it will be considered like i am cheating?

Hello :) We don't advise to make modifications to your client files or anything as people might end up having problems after. If you believe what you are doing its ok and won't disturb the stability of your client, go ahead! GL, tell us how it ends :p

here it is,just i dont know why SS is too yelow :D

Attachments

• Cabal(170117-0956-VerC0FFEE-0001).jpg
    Cabal(170117-0956-VerC0FFEE-0001).jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 106
can i reskin mobs in CA? or it will be considered like i am cheating?

Well afaik it's not categorized as cheating since it's client sided only since your the only one can see based on your perspective. ;)
But you should be prepared if something wrong happens with your client since there are constant updates 'cause this ain't a stagnant server. So there might be a time that you need to scan while in the launcher and you have to do the re-skinning process all over again. ;)

The ToS is showing us that this is also defined as ''hacking'' which you can read below, i will ask the admin himself once again if it's allowed or not to be sure our ToS is up-to-date.

1. Hacking:
    • Any form of hacking is strictly prohibited. Hacking is also defined as changing the game client files
    • Punishment: Permanent ban for the hacker

Fk it,then i change back files,if its not too late now :(

Fk it,then i change back files,if its not too late now :(
I've only posted what the ToS's are regarding this, will still need a response from the admin first, will come back eventually with a answer.

meh,not worth to risk it. putted back original files

Any GM/Owner is unable to track it, it is just visual, i dont think it is banable...

Thread closed, ToS said enough.

LoL Editing your own UI is ban-able ok ok :D
And this is only a small part of it, your choice about the consequences.

Official Partner